Search results

1. Lefty

Buying: Rare Pleak Wings on Cyrene

Those of you who happen to be on Cyrene, I'll be buying 8k more Rare Pleak Wings at 30 PED / k. Any stack size is fine with me. PM in game to sell me them. I'll update this thread as the quantity left to buy changes.
  2. Lefty

Suggestion: Make the switch from iron-like mission chains to Codex optional and let each player choose when to switch

A lot of us would prefer to finish our iron and iron-like mission chains first before making the move to Codex. My suggestion is to simply add a button to the Codex entry for each mob, something like "Begin", which would exit the iron(like) mission chain for that mob and begin counting...
  3. Lefty

Question: Has MA given any sort of idea of in what order the planets will get codexed?

I'm a little sick of tossing the dice as to which planet's iron-like mission chains to work on first. Has MA given any sort of clue as to which planet(s) are next and in what order they will get covid, I mean codex?
  4. Lefty

Suggestion: A Merchandise Directory

Found in another thread, and these words sum up this need nicely: Trade channels, auction and shops are fine steps in the right direction, now let's take the next fine step. Cheers, Medb
  5. Lefty

Suggestion: Way to fix several issues around shops

Shops need visibility, and in a MMO game, that visibility comes first from being located where new players see them early, and situated in ways that make access easy and convenient. It also needs to be easy to clearly indicate what sort of merchandise a shop is stocked with, without requiring...
  6. Lefty

Suggestion: Major modifications to this forum's rep system

So I was chattering away as usual and this concept took form as we went. I hope it's some use to someone: What we need is a per comment upvote system -- all rep does is slightly nudge one person's manner and choice of material, which is a job I don't have an urge to do, and replies get buried...
  7. Lefty

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition - Tier 5

misposted, I forgot a rule, please close
  8. Lefty

Suggestion: Keep most iron missions

Part of how Iron Missions engaged the player and encouraged active play was, we could look ahead to the rewards offered for say Iron 5 of a given mob and decide to grind out 1 through 4 not for their own rewards but to get access to 5. In the switch to Codex, those of us who began this project...
  9. Lefty

Suggestion: A handful of new mission suggestions that could help engage new players more

Calypso has several "welcome to the planet" type mission chains which tease the new player into getting involved with the planet and the game. Over time, Calypso staff have gone from fumbling around with these, to now quite good at it. I'd like to suggest a handful of minor additions aimed at...
  10. Lefty

Help: Workarounds/fixes for the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 "95% Crash"?

What are the known workarounds and/or fixes for when the client loader crashes at 95% while trying to update Visual C++ Redistributable 2015? Much appreciated, Medb
  11. Lefty

Leave C++ updates to the OS

Client Loader fails to update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015. Perhaps this function is better left to the operating system?
  12. Lefty

Suggestion: Disable "Sell" function in TT's in Space

Let's add a little challenge to space pvp by removing the "Sell" function from all TT's in Space. Those who really want to not have to defend the loot from their kills, can spare the time involved in landing somewhere easily enough.
  13. Lefty

Suggestion: Avatar-relative camera angle

I have no idea how to create a poll, so I'll just make this a suggestion instead. Provide some sort of avatar centered (not world centered) camera angle? I know I for one would like to be looking in the general direction of my target without all the jiggly mess that comes with locking the view...
  14. Lefty

A Crafting Redesign Concept

Here is my concept for a better crafting system: Your avatar operates modern (ie, far future) manufacturing technology. Present-day (21st century) technology on Earth already allows nearly complete automation of manufacturing. In the far future, then, this trend toward automation would most...
  15. Lefty

What are you top priorities for development?

This guy summarized my own top priorities fairly well, so I thought I'd ask what everyone else actually wants. I'll add three and a half more of my own before I quote him: (1) Fix the Half-Mob Glitch (only the lower half of the mob draws; it can hit us but can't be hit no matter what) (2) Make...
  16. Lefty

Question: What mobs are traditionally in Easter Mayhem?

Clearly I have no clue about competitive events. That said, what species of mobs have you all generally been destroying in Easter Mayhems past? :scratch2:
  17. Lefty

What's wrong with Santa's Little Helper?

In short, there is no option to begin the Jul Snarg hunt. What do we need to do before Jul Snarg kills count?
  18. Lefty

Buying: Grelmin Thighs (F)

Any tier. Offering Year market value of Tier 0. Mentor preferred.
  19. Lefty

Suggestion: Action "Item Info" could act as a toggle so as to close Item Info with a keypress

Title says all. I think a keypress to close Item Info would be more useful than a keypress to open it. Perhaps make it a toggle to both close and open, like Options?
  20. Lefty

Suggestion: Puny Bronze

I'd be all over a Bronze mission for Punys even if its reward were not so great. I'm sharing this suggestion because I think there is a significant part of the playerbase who love to kill punys for hours on end for its meditative value.
  21. Lefty

Selling: Ospra, Kaz, Hydrogen, Edres, Zolphic, Muscle, Miluca

I'm still only online two hours every Thursday, but I've had plenty of time to work on the Loot Lister project. Here's its output for me today/tomorrow (I'll update this as it changes): Merchant: Medb Lefty Lucy Avatar: Medb Lefty Lucy Itinerary: Arkadia 1 week +; Monria 1 day; Calypso...
  22. Lefty

Because We Can

Found on the camera roll just before the pic that rocked the world...
  23. Lefty

Request to move a suggestion thread not delete it

The thread linked below has some great suggestions and reactions and it belongs in here
  24. Lefty

Need interrupted download to resume rather than restarting - can't install

I'd be back in play a lot sooner if the client loader didn't restart download from scratch every time my housemate needs a little bandwidth. Please incorporate resumable downloads, maybe even a pause function. I doubt I'm the only one.
  25. Lefty

Trading by phone?

I know we can craft by phone, but can we trade by phone? If so, what sort of phone will I need and how often can I expect latency to make trades fail? I'm thinking those pesky failed trades annoy customers. Yea, yea, I know I'm still a noob at trading after all these years. Life goes on.
Back