Search results

1. Sinclare

Been gone a long time, quick question

I haven't played for about 8 months or so and just logged back in a short while ago (after downloading 8 months of updates over a dialup connection :scared: :bomb: ) Anyway, I thought I would do a little mining just to see how things have changed. I drop a couple bombs and get the standard...
  2. Sinclare

How much for a full set of angel?

Getting really tired of getting constantly killed while mining. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money, just looking to save myslef a little grief (I don't hunt, just mine). PE WikiCharts Armor lists a set as costing 330 ped. Is this about right or are the prices out of date? I would...
  3. Sinclare

Discussion on different models of finders/miners...etc

Ok, I'm still a Noob but here is what I've noticed so far (I know this has already been discussed but not in this VU). After my TT orefinder said I wasn't getting a skill increase anymore I upgraded to a 102. At this point I wasn't really paying much attention, I just kept mining. This last...
  4. Sinclare

Considering not even playing on the weekends

I'm guessing it's the number of people on but I don't know.... It seems I always loose ped on the weekends for some reason. I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to add up everything but I'm thinking that I'm down about 100-200 ped from where I was Friday night and thats with 2 globals, a...
  5. Sinclare

So.....Just how many LYST rocks does it take to equal 943 PED?

Just a bit over 94,000 rocks! :wise: How long does it take to mine that with Newbie skills and a Newbie miner? ~6-7 hours of click click click click click..... :eek: On the bright side I got my first HOF :cowboy: , I'm now on the profit side of the equation :deal: , for a moment I was...
  6. Sinclare

Confused about the Effiency of weapons

My main goal has been to learn combat enough to defend myself while hunting. Now, I've tried short blade, and got over 100 skill in it, then I tried the power fist and gotten around 200 skill in it, and then I tried the Axe 1X0 and gotten around 200 skill in it. My main concern is not to...
  7. Sinclare

Question about Skill "level"

I just started last week and have been mining quite a bit. I've gotten to the point where I can almost break even but I keep wondering about skill level. About why I should keep upgrading tools to get the learning bonus, and about just exactly what the level affects. Right now I'm...
  8. Sinclare

New miner looking for buyer

Hi, I'm new to the game and just made my first mining run last night; I'm looking for a buyer on the following: 1 Belkar ingot 200 Carried 6 Cumbriz ingot 4 Carried 9 Lysterium ingot 537 Carried 10 Narcanisum ingot 41 Carried I'll be on-line after 6pm EST (GMT -5)...
  9. Sinclare

Average or bad luck for a first try?

Ok, I started with the tools and 90 bombs. Pretty much exploring, collecting tp's, and making my way all the way from the west side to the east side of the land mass. Here are the results: Name Quantity Value Container 1 Belkar ingot 200 12.00 PED Carried 3 Chikara Mineral Refiner MR100 1...
Back