Search results

1. MoFo

Question: Achieved Professions?

I just wanna know about when you open up your skills it says: Achieved Professions & Unachieved Professions I know there has been some new Professions added, but i cant seem to find what one I'm yet to Achieve, I have 79 out of the 80. maybe someone could help me out?
  2. MoFo

Selling: Storm Jeans

I'm Selling my beloved Jean's They are cornsilk and Violet Cream, I worked hard on getting them but now its time to move on. Please make a reasonable offer!
  3. MoFo

Selling: Tiger F UL

******Selling Full Set Of Tiger Female UL******* **Please message me if you have an Offer** ***You can find myself Foxy Queen Cleopatra or SARAH NIN JONES around twin peaks if you would like to talk bout making a deal on this great armor.***
  4. MoFo

Got Facebook?

Hey all, you got facebook? if so you should so add me ;) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=544077810 cant wait to chat to you all on there :D
  5. MoFo

best blonde moments ingame?

I wanna know your best blonde moment you have had in game! mine was: I was out hunting Fresco in a team every time i would die i would go get ammo, but then would jump back out to the team and forget to grab my ammo. This happened many times in the hunt and all we could to was laugh bout it. i...
  6. MoFo

This might sound stupid!

Ok is it just me or every one that if you start a thread you cant give people rep in that thread? it might be stupid to ask but i cant seem to find anywhere saying this ? or should i just no this?
  7. MoFo

EU's Hottest Female Avatar "Event"

Hi all im running a event but it seems the thread for it is a bit hard for some to find..... I would love for more to support this event as its for a bit of fun and some small prizes will be in place. so plz girls and G.I.R.L.S sign up click link below.. for thread for the event...
  8. MoFo

whats the best MA time to hold an Event?

hey there every one, as some have seen im going to run my own event but... i seem to be stuck with picking a right time to run it as everys time zone is different.. so im asking if you could all come together and help me come up with a time that will be good for most if not all plays. i am in...
  9. MoFo

Let Your Hair Down!!

LET YOUR HAIR DOWN! this is not a fashion event its bout showing your body off so come on help me fine EUs next HOTTEST GIRL!!!! Ok girls its time to let your hair down, I know you have had some stressful months working on all your Miss Calypso outfits. Well now its time to show the world of...
  10. MoFo

maybe someone can help me?

ok pretty much after this last small update we had i log in and all the avatars are black, i cant see any of the icon that i have placed on my screen now to use things or open up things, all the items in my inventory i cant tell really what they are unless i put the mouse over them my set up...
  11. MoFo

name shaming

As we log onto Entropia Universe every morning or night, we try to think what the game has installed for us this time. Will we hit the big one?, are we even going to make back the ped too cover the cost of all the decay?. Some out there are lucky then others if you want to call it "luck", but...
  12. MoFo

Can People really be trusted?

We come to Entropia Universe to have fun and leave any care's of bad things in the real world. We make friends over the months we think we start too really know the people behind the avatar, then the day comes when they ask to have a lend of a item or a weapon or something. You ask yourself can...
  13. MoFo

Selling: Turqoise set

selling Underwear set. SB=580 BO=600
  14. MoFo

Selling: Cognac Coat

Selling 100% Narcanisum texture and Dark Bule SB=390 BO=409
  15. MoFo

Selling: Silk Outfit

Selling this 100% slik and Navy blue outfit Shoes SB=60 BO=80 shoes have been SOLD! Dress SB=682 BO=700 Gown have been SOLD! Total: SB=742, BO=780
  16. MoFo

Selling: Silk Outfit

Selling this 100% slik and Navy blue outfit SB=682 BO=700
  17. MoFo

who likes Vegemite :D

Who here likes Vegemite as much as me :D
  18. MoFo

DJ Omegas AHR show :)

WOOT! WE ALL HAVING FUN!
  19. MoFo

Buying: Silk Line Paradise G-String

hello all, I am looking to Buy a Silk Line Paradise G-String to complete my set, please PM me with your price offer you are willing to sell for! thank you Foxy.
  20. MoFo

Buying: Feodora (F)

i'm looking to buy a Feodora (F) for a reasonable price, Plz PM me with any price you maybe be happy to sell for.
  21. MoFo

SoftHart Really Lost her Pants!

TODAY AT MINDSTARS MIDNITE MOODS SHOW SOFTHART REALLY LOST HER PANTS IF YOU SEE THEM IT WOULS BE BEST TO GIVE THEM BACK AS SHE IS RUNNING AROUND HALF DRESSED TOO SOME THIS IS NOT A GOOD SITE!
  22. MoFo

WTF 2 ATHS in 1 week!

i'm sorry but what is MA doing murat EQUA DORIUS has had 2 ATH's In the last week or 2, one 63k and now 33k, wtf is this game coming too, what is MA doing, i go out and hunt cant even get a global and they go and give all the ped to someone thay most likely don't even need it WTF! I think...
  23. MoFo

Question: can you help me with my texturing?

i would like to know if maybe someone could help me out, i am looking to get my coat textured in Caldorite texture i have all the texture just having a hard time to find some one to put it on. the texture is recommended lvl is 42, but i am looking for some one that can do it with out...
  24. MoFo

Price Check:Silk Line Paradise G-String

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me out but tell me the MU on a silk line paradise g-string, or a going price for one. i have been looks for one for a long time now i have the Bra and was looking to complete the set.
  25. MoFo

revivals in domes on CND?

I was up on CND hunting/mining and by the tps there a revivals but when ever i got killed i got sent to a different rev in a different dome!!! why have a rev in the dome if your not even going to get sent to it when you die. ok once or twice it was ok but over and over aging it started to get...
Back