Search results

1. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Skills (Mining + Hunting mainly)

Not going to list all individual skills here, if you are interested, PM me here. Bulk deals preferred, more you buy the less you pay.
  2. Wolverine Queen

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

I've burned through ~15 lvl5's and 6 lvl8's with 0 global, can't say i'm happy with the current mining system... Boring as hell, if nothing else
  3. Wolverine Queen

HoF: XIX Narcasium

Haven't had much time for EU lately, logged in for a mining run, had a pretty good start. Dianum global on the first bomb and this baby only few bombs later. :ahh: TK120 + Level 5
  4. XIX

XIX

5. Wolverine Queen

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Yeah me too but at least now I can start the game
  6. Wolverine Queen

I managed to resolve my problem by using the client loaders Repair client function. Who'd known, that thing actually does something :laugh:
  7. Wolverine Queen

I'm unable to launch the game, anyone else have this problem? First time after updated I started the game, I got in but got DC'd immediately, now when I'm starting up the client it closes itself right after I start it. :scratch2:
  8. Wolverine Queen

Uber: XXII Dianum

Been mining a lot lately, after few bad runs got this beauty :) 6+ years of mining and my biggest so far :ahh: F212(L) + Level 5 amp was used
  9. Enormous Dianum Ore

Enormous Dianum Ore

10. Wolverine Queen

Looking for a soc

Hello :) I've been playing EU for over 6 years now, lately not very active due to RL stuff (military service), planning to start playing more actively now and looking for a bunch of people to have fun with. I don't really know what to say here, I'm a miner/hunter, I guess thats relevant :)
  11. Wolverine Queen

Problem is that those who are unhappy are the loudest. Those who were happy with the old system didn't complain about it, and those who weren't kept saying it should be changed. So it's impossible to say how big percentage actually wanted change
  12. Wolverine Queen

Haven't played EU in ages due to RL stuff (army), started playing again clueless about this change. Started wondering, why the hell am i getting literally only VIII's (level 5 amp) and no globals. Then checked here :laugh: I have burned through about 20 of level 5 amps now within few days...
  13. Wolverine Queen

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

Not sure really, my friend told me about this game with real cash economy and I figured I'll give it a go and sweat my way into fortunes. 6 years and few k $ of deposits later I'm still here, still not sure what I'm doing.
  14. Wolverine Queen

Uber: Fat feffoid

Not a bad way to start the day, first hunt today and the 4th mob I killed gave this :ahh: My first hunting uber :)
  15. Feffoid uber

Feffoid uber

16. Wolverine Queen

Achievement: 5 years

Today it has been exactly 5 years since I first logged into Entropia Universe, and I'm still around :) It has been a weird journey, lot has changed but I still love playing. I have made many good friends and countless great memories on the way, and my only regret is that I didn't start the game...
  17. Wolverine Queen

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

Aand less then 3 hours after posting this I get email that withdrawal has been committed :scratch2:
  18. Wolverine Queen

Waiting..... Actually its not that bad, euro is going down in value, so the longer it takes the more money i get :laugh:
  19. Wolverine Queen

Exactly 30 business days now since withdrawal requested, still waiting
  20. Wolverine Queen

Considering returning to the EU.

No, its not worth it, unless you have way too much money and nothing to spend it on.
  21. Wolverine Queen

Should MA switch back?

The lag in crowded areas is a problem. It used to be fun just to hang out at twins or PA, but now its so laggy, that it takes ages to load and when its done its not very smooth.
  22. Wolverine Queen

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

Coca-Cola bars? Finally they could be put to good use :)
  23. Wolverine Queen

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

I made a decision not to deposit a single penny until the old features are back. Mentoring, beacons, pets. Few bucks less for MA to spend on castles..
  24. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Modified FAP

Do you take body parts as payment? :) Free bump :p
  25. Wolverine Queen

Help: Virtual legends

Im looking for any member of the alliance "Virtual legends". If you are one or can get me in touch with one, please pm me. thx :girl:
Back