Search results

1. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Skills (Mining + Hunting mainly)

Not going to list all individual skills here, if you are interested, PM me here. Bulk deals preferred, more you buy the less you pay.
  2. Wolverine Queen

HoF: XIX Narcasium

Haven't had much time for EU lately, logged in for a mining run, had a pretty good start. Dianum global on the first bomb and this baby only few bombs later. :ahh: TK120 + Level 5
  3. Wolverine Queen

Uber: XXII Dianum

Been mining a lot lately, after few bad runs got this beauty :) 6+ years of mining and my biggest so far :ahh: F212(L) + Level 5 amp was used
  4. Wolverine Queen

Looking for a soc

Hello :) I've been playing EU for over 6 years now, lately not very active due to RL stuff (military service), planning to start playing more actively now and looking for a bunch of people to have fun with. I don't really know what to say here, I'm a miner/hunter, I guess thats relevant :)
  5. Wolverine Queen

Uber: Fat feffoid

Not a bad way to start the day, first hunt today and the 4th mob I killed gave this :ahh: My first hunting uber :)
  6. Wolverine Queen

Achievement: 5 years

Today it has been exactly 5 years since I first logged into Entropia Universe, and I'm still around :) It has been a weird journey, lot has changed but I still love playing. I have made many good friends and countless great memories on the way, and my only regret is that I didn't start the game...
  7. Wolverine Queen

Help: Virtual legends

Im looking for any member of the alliance "Virtual legends". If you are one or can get me in touch with one, please pm me. thx :girl:
  8. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Ozutsu Ichi (L) Blueprint (L) @ 79 attemts

Title says it all :) Taking offers via pm, first decent offer wins
  9. Wolverine Queen

FYI: Client loader and internet explorer

I dont know if im the only one but this has bothered me so I sent a support case (posted below) about it and hopefully it will be changed. Am i the only one who has noticed this?
  10. Wolverine Queen

Hi to norway

4-1
  11. Wolverine Queen

EU & Multiple screens

This might be the wrong area but move me if so. I currently have a lcd screen and TV connected to my pc, and i want to be able to watch a movie while playing EU. But when i turn the TV on in the PC settings, my EU window goes totally black. It doesnt matter if its windowed or full screen...
  12. Wolverine Queen

Buying: Karma Killer

Title tells it all :) PM me with offers, Looking for tier 0-2 mainly
  13. Wolverine Queen

Area overcrowded?

I just logged in, my avatar was left in Billys. I got a message saying "the area you are trying to enter has reached its population limit, try another area" and got thrown to corinth. wtf ? :scratch2:
  14. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Lots of skills

What the title says :) These are left: Courage 1500%
  15. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Tier 2.6 EMT ek-2600

What the title says. BO +150, the same I paid for it. (Last sold tier2 2600 was for +170)
  16. Wolverine Queen

Axe to Land Area!

Hello all :) I was greatly inspired by this thread by snake_eyes https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?75400-100-sweat-into-a-hangar, and I wanted to see how close I can get to my dream of owning Land Area Unfortunately he gave up, but maybe ill do better :D Current item...
  17. Wolverine Queen

Unamped TI magic

My first mining run in AGES and this is what I found. Thanks to Tamn for the hint btw :yay:
  18. Wolverine Queen

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

When I come to Twin Peaks, this is what I find. And it bugs me a LOT. City that once was the best place to hang out at, has been transformed to a gigantic laggy car shop. F*ck! My computer isnt super fast, so it makes me lag a lot, and as my picture shows I cant even stand next to the...
  19. Wolverine Queen

Estimated skill chip TT

I need to chip out some skills, but I dont know what size esi i will need. Entropiatools used to have the chart that showed the skill chip size and esi needed. So far i have only found calculator for skill tt. Need a way to count the TT of esi needed, as accurately as possible. +rep for any...
  20. Wolverine Queen

Selling: Mining skills

Selling the following skills. I havent found any working way to count the chip tt value but you get the idea. Prices are negotiable. Surveying 2086 Prospecting 2000 Mining 2080 Drilling 1880 Ground Assesment 1074
  21. Wolverine Queen

Buying: Rascal F footguards (UL)

Looking for these, havent seen none in auc. If you got a pair for sale, throw me a PM :)
  22. Wolverine Queen

Weapon compare

Is there any replacement for the weapon compare from entropiatools?
  23. Wolverine Queen

EU has lost its magic for me

This is not a whining post, or demand for MA to do something. This is just a fact from relatively old player, and I'm very sad to make this thread. I first heard of PE/EU around 4 years ago, when there was article about it somewhere, and it seemed interesting. A game where you could make...
  24. Wolverine Queen

Did the transfer break privacy rules?

I have nothing against the change, but I started wondering. When I registered on EF, I submitted personal information of myself to EF/711 (whoever owned it). Now, the old owner sold/gave the forum, with all the personal information about me and other users to a 3rd party without asking me. This...
  25. Wolverine Queen

Help: Kesmek Bett (L) crafters

Anyone crafting these regularry? My friend is need of them, none in auc for ages. PM me if you know anyone crafting these
Back