Search results

1. levithanikos

Uber: All that grinding paid off

That part! Great feeling right? Reminded me, my highest loot of 1.7k Armax young back in 2005 , "Dry of peds and some mk I in my hands"night. glad you got something out of those suckers cause yeah , every time I hunt em are dry as sahara desert. Maybe will try my leoi on em :D Oh and +rep...
  2. levithanikos

Mulmun

What i know is 100% impact dmg , and Adj pixi+ 5b worked great for me ... just no global on 1.5k run total lol :laugh:
  3. levithanikos

Mulmun

2019 spawn Coords? Hey everyone , havent been online for sometime... It's the first time to try the Mulmun spawn . Need the blade skills fast ... :wtg: So where are those Mulmun Outcast ? :dunce: I've been throught 1.2k PED Leoi+ IV on Zeus and Ithaca 5-mob-spawns only I dont have too...
  4. levithanikos

Uber: Uber with a big surprise

:cool: sweeeeeet!!
  5. levithanikos

Weapon Compare V2 - Preset isn't working . Help?

Thanks for taking the time to explain . Problem is that even if i make new presets , gets in the list but not able to pick it up /choose , gives the same bug
  6. levithanikos

Anyone who could help or inform me about this wiki problem? :confused:
  7. levithanikos

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx It was a nice tools ,at least 1,5 year back when i last used it , cause i was AFK for that long ... :( Those are some very long edited presets for my melee , laser guns and sets with all the info (amps scopes enhancers etc) So , as shown in...
  8. 2 step

2 step

wiki
  9. choose

choose

wiki
  10. levithanikos

Selling: Updated Weekly : A10X s, Opalo SGA T1, Full Gnome (M), Old clothes (M) +MORE

After some time ... PUMP for Gnome to sell. I think i'll keep the a102 and a101
  11. levithanikos

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

:cool: Love ... Is a way of feeling
  12. levithanikos

R.I.P Chester Bennington

Sad day, indeed ... and never had the chance to see em live :( Since Lemmy's death , seems there is some kind of frekin rock-stars genocide ? :eyecrazy: I mean Bowie, Cornell , him ... and the list goes on ... Sad Era
  13. levithanikos

Is Mindark trying to revive a long lost market economy?

Very nice read, could be part of the actual loot 2.0000000000000000001 system I don't remember where I read about , something like more effective way of killing = eligible for a uncomon->rare item drop I am selling out soon , so I believe i won't see the EU golden era :laugh:
  14. levithanikos

Achievement: Tough!

Big Gratz Mac ... those Aliens seems to skill your Avi faster ;)
  15. levithanikos

Achievement: Hogglo Iron Mission done ...

KABOOOMMM ! Amazing Skills = Amazing Kills ... :yay: Great job !
  16. levithanikos

Entropia Universe 15.15.0 Release Notes

I think MA should explain a little more about Economy % and what it means ... TIP : Fix the placement of Economy bar , is overlapping with the XX% amount
  17. levithanikos

Achievement: Kill Strike

BIG gratz Svarog!! :eyecrazy: Wish my ped card allows me to shoot that much ,to achieve it :)
  18. levithanikos

Selling: Insanely crazy high Tier Rates!!! Dominax Original Garter Adjusted (L) w/Full TT

It is not insane , but sure are very high . I remember owning a p5a with all tiers 1k+ . it died so fast when i loaded it with all enhancers As for the Eco , means nothing if the Tiers are high... Only if you add economy enhancers , but the cost doesn't worth it at all :wise:
  19. levithanikos

Selling: Inventory Sales / ALL UNDER MU% : Animal oils, Guns, Component, Paint, Extractors, Materials, Skins and more!

bump ... so many looted items needs to be sold .. anything you might need? Extractors , components , Tiers ... all here Ctrl+F to find what you might need :)
  20. levithanikos

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Like other ppl said in here , WOW ... It seems great :eyecrazy: But implementation, explaining how things work and actually make it WORK the way they describe , is another discussion. Never said "Oh look this VU ,will be another revamp of old items and time to suck your PED with a huge 2...
  21. levithanikos

Selling: Updated Weekly : A10X s, Opalo SGA T1, Full Gnome (M), Old clothes (M) +MORE

a101 is going down in price , now it's the time to buy it ;)
  22. levithanikos

Achievement: Rick England is an Amazing Tamer - yay!!

Amazing indeed :eyecrazy: Are you the most skilled tamer EU atm RickEngland :confused:
  23. levithanikos

Selling: Adjusted EP-41, Leoi Shock Dagger, Melee Amp IV

Hello , do you still sell Leoi ?
  24. levithanikos

Pricecheck: T20 (UL) T1

I think the TT binded on it is the only real drawback .... Speed shouldn't be that important IMHO since you get a much better Heal/click to boost once your HP and keep shooting , when with a faster reload on Adj Ek-2350, you click twice ... Still i prefer 2-3 mobs on me tops , not more OMG...
Back