Search results

1. Snowflake

Selling: Isis LR59 (UL) - Tier 4.7

Selling this bad eco weapon :eyecrazy: Has an ok HP/sec damage ratio. Makes you Hof a lot though. More then Eco guns :silly2: Starting at TT + 15.0K and see how it goes. The TT value of this gun is 1.002,30 PED. Got the specs from Entropedia...
  2. Snowflake

Selling: A101(2x)/A102(2x)/A103(5x)/A105(2x)/A106(2x)/A201(1x)/A203(1x)/Beast(1x)/Dante(1x)

Seling the above mentioned amps. This initial post will be updated as items get sold. To make it fair reserve by posting in this thread using the number that is before the amp you want. I will check timestamp if i receive BO from several ppl. This is not an auction. A101: selling for TT + 249...
  3. Snowflake

Selling: Bulk of small ESI's @ 860% buy-out

Ola bois and girls, Wanna sell a bulk of small ESI's in one go with a buy-out of 860%. Not interested in selling the ESI's individually to different buyers. List of ESI's: Empty Skill Implant (L) 10,73 Empty Skill Implant (L) 11,56 Empty Skill Implant (L) 10,38 Empty Skill Implant (L) 11,51...
  4. Snowflake

Selling: M71A1 Laser Rifle

Selling a M71A1 laser rifle. Stats for this fine weapon can be found by pressing the following link: M71A1 Start bid: TT + 10000 PED Buy-out bid: TT + 12750 PED Weapon will be delivered with full TT value. Auction ends saturday the 31st of May at the same time this thread was created (17:00...
  5. Snowflake

Buying: Bicak Kek or Blix (UL)

Hellow bois and gurlz! I'm in the market for buying an unlimited Bicak Kek or Bicak Blix. So if you have one for sale send me a message ;)
  6. Snowflake

Selling: Nemesis M, Malachai Ash, Centurion Coat, etc

Selling the following items: 1. Angel Helmet M (SOLD) 2. Angel Shinguards M (SOLD) 3. Adjusted Excavator (SOLD) 4. Malachai Ash Male (Shades) - SB: 4750 - BO: 5000 5. Nemesis Male (no shoes) - SB: 2500 - BO: 2750 6. Vat Mentor Edition (SOLD) 7. ES400 Scanner (SOLD) 8. Lavender Coat Male - SB...
  7. Snowflake

Selling: Adj V1, Salamandar Male (Full)

As title says! Adj V1 and Salamander Male are fully repaired. Adj V1 SOLD! Salamandar Male Start bid: 10000 PED Buy out: 12500 PED Previous bid: 10000 PED (BraveOne) Current bid: 10500 PED (FJRMac) Auction will last 1 week from now and will end at the same time this post was created...
  8. Snowflake

Selling: Adjusted Fap

As title says! Fap is fully repaired. Start bid: 50000 PED Buy out: 52500 PED Current bid: 50000 PED (Anonymous for now) Auction will last 1 week from now and will end at the same time this post was created. PEDs only items will not be accepted! Bidding increments of 250 PED only. Bid...
  9. Snowflake

Selling: Centurion Coat (M)

As title says; selling Centurion Coat male ;) Startbid: 7000 PED Buy-out: 8000 PED Bidding increments of at least 50 PED. End date wednesday 30th of January at the same time as I started this thread. Bid in this thread or in PM. If you wish to remain anonymous please state that and I'll...
  10. Snowflake

Buying: Improved Fap

That's right mister Snow is looking for an Improved Fast Aid Pack! If you are willing to sell send me a PM or reply in this thread. Price I'm looking for is roughly 190k peds!
  11. Snowflake

Buying: Adjusted Fap

Hellow boyz and girlz, I'm looking to buy an Adjusted Fap. Price I have in mind is ~40k pedzors. Post in this thread or send me a PM if you are in the market of selling one.
  12. Snowflake

Selling: Modified Mercenary

Selling my Modified Mercenary!! > Startbid: 130000 Ped > Buy-out: 155000 Ped Bidding increments of 500 Ped only. Auction ends Saturday the 2nd of December at 20:00 hours ingame time. Bid by posting in this thread or send me a PM. If you wish to remain anonymous please state so in the PM...
  13. Snowflake

Weird Armax Young ;)

During my camp session in Raven Valley today I came across an extraordinary creature. After hitting an Armax Young for about 300 damage with my Imp MK2 it still continued to gallop towards me. My scanner discovered the real nature of this Relentless Super Airmax ;) Click to enlarge *Pic...
  14. Snowflake

Selling: 25 GSI chips in bulk

Selling 25 GSI's for 70 ped each in bulk. So total price is 1750 PED. First person to respond gets the gsi's.
  15. Snowflake

Buying: Doa Rockjacker.

Hello boyz and girlz, I'm looking for a Doa Rockjacker in the price range of about TT + 5.5k. So if you have one for sale or my offer might be tempting to sell your Doa RJ post here or give me a PM. Any better Doa's like Imp Strikehammer or Foeripper are also welcome. Price is ofcourse...
  16. Snowflake

Selling: Modified Starkhov AS-117.

As the topic says I'm selling this mean and one of the most efficient BLP rifles. The rifle is repaired to its full TT of 1700 ped. In the follow up of this thread I'll post the stats of this weapon. Place your offers in this thread only!! I'll update this thread as soon as I recieve a new...
  17. Snowflake

Selling: Improved Fap.

As the topic says I'm selling this box of wonders. Max heal 120 HP for about 2.0 pec per heal. Place your offers in this thread only!! I'll update this thread as soon as I recieve a new offer. Only looking for peds... so not interested in items in the trade. Starting bid 45000 ped...
  18. Snowflake

Needed skills to unlock wounding?

I'm looking for someone who recently unlocked wounding and is able to tell me all his hunting related skills at the moment he/ she unlocked the wounding skill. Preferably someone who focuses most on rifle skill, since sniping is my primary profession in PE. It's nice to have some indication of...
  19. Snowflake

Mini games in PE.

The best part of playing an online game in my opinion is the interaction between players. At the moment not many activities in the game promote the social aspect which for me plays a very important role. As it now stands the only official activity based interaction is team hunting, PvP and the...
  20. Snowflake

Selling: VAT 100 ME

Hello boys and girls, Last friday I placed a VAT 100 Mentor Edition on the auction. The auction has started at TT value and has a buy-out bid of 7000 peds. Friday the 25th of March will be the last day of this auction and it will expire at about 20:00 hours ingame time!!! This baby is the...
  21. Snowflake

Event Terminal

Similar to the revival terminal, repair terminal, society terminal etc. I would like to see an event terminal implemented ingame. In the terminal you can give a short discription of the event, the rules and other important information. The terminal will automatically sort out the events by date...
  22. Snowflake

Selling: Vat 100 Mentor Edition.

Hello boys and girls, I'm taking bids on this little devil called Vat 100 ME (well wadda you know as the topic says... remarkable!:)). Very fast blp rifle with a reload of approximately 0.75 secs. Smack a Dante on it and you'll drop most mobs or players before they r able to have a go at you...
Back