Search results

1. Opti

Selling: Garage sale + selling the garage

Hi all, Since i don't have the time to play anymore i'm cleaning up and selling the below stuff. PM me your offer if you're interested. I prefer selling in bulk but buying individual items is also possible. Some of these items might be quite old and no longer found anywhere else :). The estate...
  2. Opti

10 years of RCE, happy birthday

Well, 10 years and 1 day ago actually the doors to the Real Cash Economy beta (Commercial Open Trial) opened. To all the nay-sayers, doomsday prophets, whiners and general pessimists i say: We Are Still Here! :wise:;) Here's to another 10 years of RCE, may it grow and prosper :drink: The mail...
  3. Opti

Marketing campaign

Based on the statement by Kim that a large portion of the income from citizen deeds will be spent on a new large marketing campaign i thought i'd start a thread with some ideas suggestions for Mindark. As a gaming community i think there are plenty of ideas on do's and don'ts. How would you...
  4. Opti

Next Island Origins Iphone app launched

Description Discover the origin of Next Island, the upcoming new free to play virtual world for PC. Based on classic choose your own adventure games of the 80’s, Next Island: Origins for iPhone and iPad tells the tale of unlimited power and parallel dimensions...
  5. Opti

EF vs In-game opinions

Perhaps it's just me but reading these forums lately I can't help but notice a negative vibe in a lot of threads with complaints about loot, the amount of hof's or communication by FPC. Justified or not, it got me curious if this is typical forum behaviour where people might "whine" more or if...
  6. Opti

Tentonhammer's look at planet Calypso

I couldn't find a thread about it yet so thought i'd post it here. Tentonhammer recently wrote a fairly positive review about planet calypso, you can find the article at http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/83891
  7. Opti

Where's that at - 500 PED

Hi, As an opportunity for people to earn some ingame money i thought it might be fun to try out another event idea i had. It's quite simple really, i'll post a series of 6 ingame screenshots in 3 rounds and all you have to do is post the ingame coordinates from where you think they were taken...
  8. Opti

Achievement: Finally! After seven years...

...I got Markmanship! :yay: Yes i'm a slacker but better late than never, right? ;)
  9. Opti

Free event "Newcomers Into the wild" - 500 PED

Hi all, A second crazy event idea came to mind, it won't cost you anything except your time ;) NEWCOMERS INTO THE WILD WINNERS: Distance travelled: Maria Nadeshda Mol (9653,96 steps from Oshiri hearts) Blog kept: Zita (most reads & most votes) It's based on the movie "into the wild"...
  10. Opti

EU Gotcha! event idea

I'd like to try out an idea for an event i had, which might get people to socialize and travel to different places a bit. Since it costs nothing and requires no equipment or skills i think it might be nice for newcomers or anyone else who likes to see the world and say strange stuff to random...
Back