Search results

1. Trivan

New capabilities of wormholes? (Speculating)

Just wondering if wormholes could possibly goto any planet in the future. Is there any speculation on this?
  2. Trivan

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

I made the decision to become a trader, but after scouring the entire forum I came up with few threads that address the topic, and the ones that did gave very little direction(just a few noob experiences). So I decided to goto the community. I was hoping that the purpose of this thread would be...
  3. Trivan

Word of mouth advertising with a twist...Entropia Will greatly benefit!

I was commenting in another thread when I ran into a comment on promoting which I thought was halarious because Entropia really does 0 advertising, and promoting to the point its own players investments or activity was what caught the medias attention. Simply here is my idea. Person already...
  4. Trivan

EFD Growth Fund Society...

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested that is either already a growth fund member, or would like to be one in the future in creating a society around the fund. The specifics will be expanded upon later. MEMBERS OF EFDGrowth Corp. ++Nihilist ++Trivan ++Brock...
  5. Trivan

Expanding Socially...

One of the things that I really do not see expanded upon (that I have read in some trader/unrelated posts) is how to socially expand in the game. It is obvious to me that in Entropia that the more people you know, and are friends with the better off you are. I know a Society is a great place...
  6. Trivan

Sweet non-time consuming web game

:yay:Found this game on a forum, and its fun as heck! http://levithen.mybrute.com Check it out!
  7. Trivan

Length of time to skill up...nondepo/depo

Ok total noob here skill wise so I was just wondering how long it takes to reach mid-range to 300k skills and im going to throw up a pole to see what the average amount of ped people have spent in getting there.:scratch2: :boxer:I am not interested in chippers only those who came by the skill...
Back