Search results

1. Etopia

what skill worth to sell

thanks you all for the light up :)
  2. Etopia

what skill worth to sell

Hello all I wish to sell my skill , saw cheked auction , and found out that ESI go for 900 to 1000% while skill seems to go for 1000 to 1200% ... i didnt check much so i am wondering , what are the skill that worth to sell ?
  3. Etopia

Question: Wave Hunting

its like that since i play this game , so 13 years... loot was always in wave , nothing new under the sun. MA never did want to change it... i dont see why it would be an exploit today to hunt when you feel its the best time... MA should have remade the whole loot system long ago. player...
  4. Etopia

Entropia Universe - Why not be on steam?

I am not steam fanboy at all , but i player fallout 3 , fallout NV , fallout 4 , xcom , xcom2....latelly , all are on steam. so i have steam account , and cheked some other game... and you know what , there is good game , there is shit game , there is monthly fee game , free game , game you pay...
  5. Etopia

Entropia Universe - Why not be on steam?

Many steam game are pay to play , and its quite expensive...dont dream , most of game are not free , and many of those game are played by grown up people.... i do think MA should register EU in steam , or at least some planet partner... specially now , that EU work quite same as all those free...
  6. Etopia

Selling: Rare Old Looted Clothes (F)

Bump Bump Bump
  7. Etopia

Obvious things it took you ages to notice

ping and tracert is DOS i think. but you are right , standar function , are most of time not in entropia...while some other cool feature are there... just out of the blue , is there a print screen function in game now ?
  8. Etopia

Bump Bump Bump
  9. Etopia

Selling: Isis HL18 SGA T 6.5 and Isis HL 15 T 5.9

Bump SGA Bump SGA Bump SGA
  10. Etopia

Bump Bump Bump
  11. Etopia

12. Etopia

13. Etopia

​Bump Bump Bump
  14. Etopia

15. Etopia

Bump Bump Bump
  16. Etopia

Bump Bump Bump
  17. Etopia

18. Etopia

Question: animation and sound problem with small weapon

tryed to hunt today.... 1) buy amo 2) go to spot 3) do some shooting 4) weapon still out of synch in a large scale (1 animation/sound for 4 damage display) 5) stop to hunt time spend 5 min...
  19. Etopia

Job position at MA - C++ programmer

many player did go work at MA. usually they sell their stuff because their avatar become under "control" , and they can not withdraw anymore. evrything they do or say is chek... usually after some month they stop speak with player , and lose contact...
  20. Etopia

i have an offer a +3k already for that set
  21. Etopia

22. Etopia

23. Etopia

'Mexican MindArk employee interview' parody

i saw it when mckormic made it , very funy , the real one (with translation) is funny too...many people remade subtitle of this video , still laughting every time i watch it
  24. Etopia

Back