Search results

1. Etopia

what skill worth to sell

Hello all I wish to sell my skill , saw cheked auction , and found out that ESI go for 900 to 1000% while skill seems to go for 1000 to 1200% ... i didnt check much so i am wondering , what are the skill that worth to sell ?
  2. Etopia

Selling: Rare Old Looted Clothes (F)

Selling some rare old looted clothe Taking PEDs and CLDs Offer here or via PMs Zero legend office blazer (F) Zero legend office chinos (F) Urban nomad centurion coat (F) Malachai ash (F) Renegade fashion ripple shirt (F) Renegade fashion ripple pants (F)
  3. Etopia

Selling: Isis HL18 SGA T 6.5 and Isis HL 15 T 5.9

Taking offert on those 2 baby.serious buyer only.PED , CLD , TTfood I reserve all the right of what ever.... Its great hunting weapon with a lot of dps and good eco. remaining tier : hl18 sga T6.5 : 56 123 81 52 hl15 T5.9(you can upgrade right now to T6: 97 73 96 118 HL18 SGA info HL15 info
  4. Etopia

Question: animation and sound problem with small weapon

I wonder if i am alone with animation and sound problem with small weapon ? for exemple my karma killer , start to do anition of shooting , then the mobs get damage , and then come the sound... at first shoot , its not a big deal , but on the time to kill a mob , it get total big messup , and i...
  5. Etopia

Buy item in webshop with ped

Why its impossible to buy box or what ever from webshop with ped ?
  6. Etopia

Price Chek ADJ 2722

i wonder to buy one of those to do some low hp mobs for iron chanlenge... What would be the price now day for adj 2722 ?
  7. Etopia

Price Check Isis HL18 SGA Tier 6.2

As title say , i would like to know how much worth this toy : No Amp, only the 6 damage enhancer. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=682
  8. Etopia

Selling: Twin Mall Shop Floor 3 #11

I am taking offer on my shop : Twin Mall Shop Floor 3 #11 150 items , 10 item outside Instant BO 14 CLD or 17k peds SOLD
  9. Etopia

Selling: Taking Offer on Rare and Unique Clothes

I take offer on some of my rare clothe collection.I will sell only if the price sound right to me. its not exactly an auction , as i may sell to the first one who come with an offer that sound good enough. Renegade fashion maze F set Renegade fashion ripple F set ( from what i know...
  10. Etopia

loot distribution on (shared loot) system

Do someone know exactly how are distributed loot in shared loot system ? does everyone have same ods to get item , or ods is proportional to damage ? but anyway , i am against those TTffod item in shared loot.it make it very unfair. loot should be only stackable with low TT ( not those big TT...
  11. Etopia

Selling: Twin MAll shop lvl 3 12

I am selling my twin shop lvl 3 12. you can post offer here or by PM. The shop is in instant BO in my twin mall shop lvl 3 11 (shop are in front of eatch other) Inside the shop keeper.
  12. Etopia

Selling: Hl8 ul t3

I take offer on HL8 UL T3.0 Ped only. TT is 5664 ped Post here or send offer by PM
  13. Etopia

Selling: Isis CB21 UL

I am selling this very fun BLP riffle , its fast weapon and it got some nice range... Post your offer here , in PM or IG. It is full TT ,Tier 0.7 Isis CB21 UL First offer TT+9.5k SOLD
  14. Etopia

Buying: HL12 or HL 14 or HL 15 or some other good lazer weapon

If you have something of that kind for sell please post here or PM me. I got one thread can be close
  15. Etopia

Selling: Rare Tailoring BPs

Selling tailoring BPs. Make offer for any BP you like , post here, PM here or IG.I will sell for the first offer that seems right to me. since offer i get are often low , i will put an instand BO price.This is not and never was an auction salle... i was waiting to get diferent offer so i could...
  16. Etopia

Looking for link to entropia related site

I curently i am making some page related to entropia.i would like to make some link page with site/forum/tool about entropia. If you have or know a site that is about entropia , please can you post link with a description. All kind of site are welcome , yes even blogs
  17. Etopia

Why do we carre so much ?

Why the hell do entropia player , carre so mutch to help MA when MA them self dont sems to carre at all. Why player do ask for story-line , advert ,this or that feature , communication , amke discution about planet partner policie and alowed behavior , discution about what problem this oir that...
  18. Etopia

Selling: May trade Isis HL 18 SGA for Land Area

All is in title , i may trade my Isis HL 18 SGA T2 for a land area. post offer here or send PM. info about gun : Damage: 110 HP Range: 35.2 meter Attacks: 55 /min Damage/second: 100.8 HP (un amped) Decay: 4.284 PEC Ammo: 2300 With an a106 eco is 2.853 and dmg/sec 117.3
  19. Etopia

Question: what is point of dynamic content when the DL is over 6Gb

Can someone explain me , what is that dynamic content good for ? I thought it was a system that you download while playing the file that you need...So it would make a first DL of maybe 1 Gb , and then with time , depending what you do , you get file for where you go , what you hunt or what...
  20. Etopia

Auction fee proportional to auction time

Why not make the auction fee proportional to the auction time? So we could have auction up to 1 month , and , if people sell fast , the fee is lower.. For me its bit boring and waste to pay big fee what ever time is the auction... If something is now for 50 ped for 7 day , then for 1 day it...
  21. Etopia

Bug when i try to get to support

Thats 1 week , every time i try to get to support i have a message " server dont respond corectly" or something like that... Sometime i manage to login , but i can not write support case anyway , like if i was not loged ...
  22. Etopia

How to skill up paramedic

how the hell to skill up paramedic ? I use UR 125 since way to many time, and it seems i dont get much skill out of it,even if i burn a lot of them. so what fap , or what way of using fap does help to skill up?
  23. Etopia

Analyzer,chat log and skill gain helper

I just made a little tool , for those who want to analyses their chat log and who want to know what mobs give them the most of skill. The tool is still alpha realize, i will probably work futher on it depending on feedback and on time i have free. how to : Make a scan of your skill with jdegre...
  24. Etopia

Question: eco scope and laser

So , we now have skill mod and and skill bonus write on laser and scope. this mean , its sure , they increase the skill we gain. But , does it worth it ? Is that bonus really worth the decay of those item ? Is it good to buy big scope and laser ? Should they be full TT to provide total...
  25. Etopia

Selling: Coloring Texturing Skills

I sell coloring and texturing skill.Post here or send pm here or IG.
Back