Search results

1. Jerry Revan

Discovered Lemmy Bushweed

nice weed dude! :laugh:
  2. Jerry Revan

Looking for casual Soc

Hi there :) I've been playing for 7 years on and off, over the last couple of months I've jumped right back into it again Deposited a large amount and i am happily hunting it away. I'm a 25 year old player from australia and i work odd hours so my game time is all over the shop. I'm a level 19...
  3. Jerry Revan

You still play this thing?? Im alive :)

You still play this thing?? Im alive :)
  4. Jerry Revan

Oi, you still play this thing? I'm still alive :) how bout you

Oi, you still play this thing? I'm still alive :) how bout you
  5. Jerry Revan

PVP Event in Zychion 214 PED of Prizes

Land Grab part 2.. Most PVP points win. Prizes include Marber Echo-Type Plasma Garnet (TT=150 PED) Lesser Heal Chip Campell & Welch Pistol Entrance is 25 PED 20 Spots available Event starts 26th of May 22:00 until 23:00 For in depth details and rules inspect the event organiser in zychion...
  6. Jerry Revan

Time it takes to withdraw?

my mate has requested a withdraw and he was told 3 months.
  7. Jerry Revan

Skilling naturally vs Skill implants

Thanks for the replies guys, just proves Project Entropia has the nicest and most mature community anywhere within the gaming world. Oh yeah I have decided to leave the skill chips in auction and go and buy a Justifier mk2 and hunt for the next few months :D Thanks again guys :)
  8. Jerry Revan

Thanks for the info :D
  9. Jerry Revan

I'm getting depressed about my level of skills, havent payed enough attention to them and it's got to the point where the boys in my soc have all surpassed me in skill. Just wondering about the best way to go out and skill. Or any tips on which weapons skill well. I have recently thought of...
  10. try again, sig 3

try again, sig 3

delete the others if you like mr moderator :)
  11. Jerry Revan

Comment by 'Jerry Revan' in media 'my sig 2'

dammit, white bits on left edge, it looks all dodgy now :( gotta upload another one lol
  12. my sig 2

my sig 2

13. my sig

my sig

14. Jerry's Globalette

Jerry's Globalette

After this i made my way south and got a mining Hof lol.
  15. Jerry's Hofaroo day

Jerry's Hofaroo day

I thought it was a pain in the arse drilling that, i feel sorry for people who get uber mining hof's. :S
  16. zzz

zzz

17. Jerry Revan

Show us ya face!

I was in a ceremony, poking my tounge at a mate of mine because we were being presented with an award by a senator that i hate, and he had a big smirk on his face. Some nob took the picture, and so there tis.
  18. Jerry Revan

Jerry's big wishlist.

Idea's that have crossed my mind during the last week in a quick brief sentence or two. And PLEASE if you disagree with an idea or dislike it, or utterly hate it, please just say so without having to insult me or someone else like i've experienced in other threads.It's just idea's, things dont...
  19. Jerry Revan

Ridiculous Society Names

Well its been an interesting read, thanks for you comments. It was nice to see some well thought out arguments for and against, some variations of the idea and some new ideas too. Though it was sad to see some people use insults and snickering as a means to get their opinons across. Due to real...
  20. Jerry Revan

Customized Clothes, Makeup

Shouldn't uber crafter's be able to completley customize their own clothes? Designing thier own blueprint? Creating their own brands? Then the fashion show would be a little more interesting, hiring models to promote a tailor's brand. Also where is the makeup?? I'm sure the ladies would love...
  21. Jerry Revan

Beard's, Goatee's, Moustaches

A pretty common thing in other games, but I haven't seen anything in PE but stubble! Where are the moustaches, beards, goatee's, sideburns? Are they really rare and expensive or non-existent? If they dont exist, would the male avatar's like to grow one? :)
  22. Jerry Revan

Taxi's

Well if it was applied to the game it would open up a new profession and bring car lover gamers into the game.
  23. Jerry Revan

Taxi's

Lol, thanks Sound. I agree that it wouldn't be hard for an areantranox to mash up a little taxi. Maybe car modification workshops are in order then? Add armour, guns and a paintjob?
  24. Jerry Revan

Taxi's

Just a thought. If by putting model cars in Hadeshiem they mean to introduce cars to calypso, they might aswell put a road system in place between major cities. Like space shuttles transporting people to space, noob's or lazy people like myself who havent gotten all the tp's yet can pay...
  25. Jerry Revan

G'day

Been in PE for 2 weeks and thought I'd lurk around the forums and add some comments, have to say this forum is well kept and very well organized. Well done to the moderators. Project Entropia has alot of potential and I think it's great that mindark has active staff looking over ideas and...
Back