Search results

1. Zammaroth

Selling: Mace MK. 6 FEN Edition T6+Trauma 10 FEN Edition - SOLD

What a beast! free bump. :cool:
  2. Zammaroth

Uber: 9347 FFA2 Spiderino!

I guess sitting on santa´s lap payed off afterall.. Merry Christmas =) (My biggest TT loot since i started back in 2009) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/9347-ffa-2-spider-jpg.335335/
  3. 9347 FFA 2 Spider.jpg

9347 FFA 2 Spider.jpg

4. Zammaroth

Achievement: Finally, Kill Strike :)

Big Gz!:yay::):D:wtg:
  5. Zammaroth

a 10k biding mistake

I hope You get in contact with the individual and get the "slip of the finger" sorted. Fingers crossed.
  6. Zammaroth

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register : Wazari Wazari Vulf :)
  7. Zammaroth

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T9.9, Imp Hedoc T0.9

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =)
  8. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =)
  9. Zammaroth

10. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =) Don´t be shy
  11. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =) Don´t be shy
  12. Zammaroth

13. Zammaroth

bump to the top!:)
  14. Zammaroth

Hi, Taking offers on the following items DOA Slugstorm T9.9 SOLD Improved Hedoc T0.9 SOLD Arso TEN Chip, T6 SOLD Regards, Wazari
  15. Zammaroth

Selling: LC-300 Ambush - ArsoTEN - Mod2600 - Improved Hedoc - Adj Res Chip - AugAres - Improved Athenic & more

Hi Rorrito, Yes it is available. Sent you a PM also.:)
  16. Zammaroth

Selling: LC-300 Ambush - ArsoTEN - Mod2600 - Improved Hedoc - Adj Res Chip - AugAres - Improved Athenic & more

Bump up this posty roasty. Some items sold. Throw me an offer on what you like and we do the Haggle-Waggle-Trade dance. ;)
  17. Zammaroth

Bump up this posty roasty. Some items sold. Throw me an offer on what you like and we do the Haggle-Waggle-Trade dance.
  18. Zammaroth

Some offers received. Keep them coming, I might just accept if your bid is somewhat close to BO prices. Get yourself ready for Summer events :cool:
  19. Zammaroth

Selling following items Pills: 10mg pills - 6 peds each (750+ available) Weapons: [EWE LC-300 Ambush] T6.9 SOLD Currently on ingame auction [Arsonistic Chip TEN Edition] T6.5 SB/BO tt+7250or trade Arsonistic Chip TEN Edition+ped for Perfected Ares. [Corrosive Attack Nanochip I] T0 SB/BO tt+240...
  20. Zammaroth

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Shares (not deeds) will they be tradable amongst players ?:confused:
Back