Search results

1. tythin4

The Voice Chat is Great!!

I cant get get proximity chat to work, can anyone help? It says its free for everyone but I'm having trouble.
  2. tythin4

The Adventures of a Rookie

Today is a great day for me. I got a new computer today that can play Entropia on medium graphics :D Before my new computer, I was only able to play on my brothers computer. Now, mine is even better than his. Its a lenovo with an intel i5 core with 6 gigs ram but integrated graphics. I'll...
  3. tythin4

The Adventures of a Rookie: Dance!

As soon as I log in, my buddy tells me about this party near New Oxford. I've never gone to a party in game so I went to find out what its like. So far its fun. I hate dancing in Real Life, but here its fun enough. I like the songs that they play and it is a great way to learn some trivia...
  4. tythin4

What non-MMO games are you playing now?

Spore and Just starting Tropico 3. Spore is amazing.
  5. tythin4

Usher in the new Mob! So this update is interesting. I killed some of the Shinkiba which are much faster than the old daikiba. I went to check out the hangers which have a lot of room. I have been hunting lately but I am having terrible returns. I burned through 40 PEDs worth of ammo with...
  6. Shinkiba

Shinkiba

They are like Diakiba but faster
  7. tythin4

Today, I had fun hunting Snablesnots and I looted my first Fast aid fap-10. Twice :yay: I sold one to a soc mate and I am holding onto the other one. They were only worth 3.5 ped each but they are okay. I also looted a corrosive attack chip I from the Snabs. I shot so manyyyyyyyyy. Anyway...
  8. tythin4

Today I finally got the thigh part of the pixie armor. Now I just need the gloves. I just barely finished the first iron mission for daikaba, I just need to turn that in. I'm so slow at it. :silly2: Unfortunately I my computer has been losing its internet connection so I was disconnected...
  9. Swamp tree

Swamp tree

So i was disconnected and when I logged back on, I was in a tree!!
  10. Swamp tree

Swamp tree

So i was disconnected and when I logged back on, I was in a tree!!
  11. tythin4

So today I had the full intention of kill more snablesnots but instead I met someone new. He was from Vietnam and it looked like he started recently. We talked and after a while I let him test drive my car. We zoomed around to the lake, north of Port Atlantis and we headed back down the other...
  12. tythin4

And so today I soloed my first Atrax. Unfortunately it killed me 4 or 5 times before I killed it. After that I wen to twin peaks. I sold all my ore and matters I gained through mining, along with some oils. I made 40 or 50 PED today so i feel good. :yay: I'm pretty sure I lost money but I...
  13. tythin4

Thanks to a friend of a friend, my avatar is free to roam calypso again. If it wasn't for vehicles, I would be there for a long time. Anyway, that was my third time getting stuck. The first time i got stuck was on my way to Nea's Place for the first time. I wandered into an area with...
  14. tythin4

So yesterday I bought a boat and I was so excited! I drove it around and went to Jennifer's Island which was kind of dull. But on my way there, I saw a Leviathan Old Alpha on top of the water with almost no health. This was my first time seeing one so was scared off it and amazed. Luckily...
  15. tythin4

Hello, I am a Low level player and I will tell you about my daily adventures on Planet Calypso. First off, I shall talk about my character's history. Tythin came to Calypso before the big ship crashed into the planet. He didn't get to do much before that because he was broke. After all that...
  16. tythin4

Candycanes

I find that very funny. now i need to find something else to do with it. thanks for helping
  17. tythin4

Candycanes

Hey everyone, what do I do with my candy cane I got? I can hold it, but what else can i or should i do with it?:confused:
Back