Search results

1. Teiwaz Storm

Time to face the demons…

Out of professional curiosity: what's the ratio between managers and developers in MindArk?
  2. Teiwaz Storm

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Every time MA take servers offline for maintenance, they remove some hardware to reduce running costs... Guess it's time to visit Europe during next event ;) Last time I heard servers were somewhere in Netherlands, not sure if still the case.
  3. Teiwaz Storm

Do you feel your overall loot returns have improved significantly?

As most of other players who I spoke with (who I know tracked hunts before and after loot 2.0) I am doing much much worse than before... This is either bug or MA is trying to kill the game. For sure they kill fun and motivation. I do not believe anybody was 50-60% before, unless they shoot in...
  4. Teiwaz Storm

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

Didn't knew you can do it on Rextelum... In past killing number of big spiders was a way to spawn Eomon (think stalker).
  5. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Summer 2016 ring

b u m p
  6. Teiwaz Storm

What are your thoughts about owning an UL -non-sib, un-maxed after the new VU

It was not an illusion before loot 2.0...
  7. Teiwaz Storm

What are your thoughts about owning an UL -non-sib, un-maxed after the new VU

Hmmm seems I am doing everything wrong, all this years of eco maxed hunting......
  8. Teiwaz Storm

Server Downtime for Patch

My hope is at 80% only.
  9. Teiwaz Storm

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

I knew you were full of dung.... now you proved this by asking for PED....
  10. Teiwaz Storm

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

Just stop assuming anything (or at least littering forum with your replies to almost any thread...). Instead go and do some serious amount of hunting like some of us here did already in 'loot 2.0'. Sweating and killing puny mobs does not make you EU expert so don't give advises and say how...
  11. Teiwaz Storm

Log all loot or allow one person teams

+1 I never understood why solo hunters are 'punished' by not being able to record all loot in log file....
  12. Teiwaz Storm

Do you feel your overall loot returns have improved significantly?

I guess that by 98% MA meant inactives who do not play anymore... rest of us suckers is remaining 2%...
  13. Teiwaz Storm

b u m p
  14. Teiwaz Storm

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

It is really shame that MA fucked this VU at the same time drawing loads of players who were in hiatus and came back hyped about positive changes, just to deepen their mistrust for MA and go away again... I know few on my fl that came back to play after months of break, then after two days of...
  15. Teiwaz Storm

Loot 2.0 : Recap

FFS just go and play those other games and stop posting your bs.... please.
  16. Teiwaz Storm

added BO...
  17. Teiwaz Storm

Hi, I am taking offers on Summer 2016 ring. Interested only in PED at this moment. Tho I might consider other really good items. Current offer: 40k SB/BO: 42k 8% Faster Reload 40% Increased Regeneration 2% Increased Critical Hit chance 20% Faster Run speed 25% Skill Bonus - Laser Weapons...
  18. Teiwaz Storm

Info: bug with Economy display in Item Info

There is an odd bug with displaying correct Economy in Item Info window, resulting in displaying base Economy on item that have Economy changed by attachments. You can recreate that bug in following way: - open Item Info window of some default item (from clicking link to weapon) - open info...
  19. Teiwaz Storm

Info: Merry Mayhem Candy Canes

Same issue with: - Halloween Candy Box - Energy Booster (from Core) - Tethys Creek Mulled Wine.....
  20. Teiwaz Storm

The Shared Loot Dilemma

Not sure if this was/is (or will be since tomorrow!) that simple as just pure probability based on damage dealt... Two years ago I practically lived on Old Fred spawn for several days, 98% of a time being top damage there (was getting mission points on kills). During that time several people...
  21. Teiwaz Storm

Server downtime for release

I bet they at least read PCF unlike some ppl here (who create threads asking ridiculous questions instead search forum or even outside and getting loads of detailed answers).
  22. Teiwaz Storm

Achievement: Kill Strike

Nice one, gratz! I'm slowly getting there...
  23. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

that was fast....
  24. Teiwaz Storm

good bye guys ..

No wonder you got lock, and more than likely it is temporary until you chill and start communicating in polite manner. Show me any other business that lets customer abuse their staff, no matter if customer have reason to be angry.
Back