Search results

1. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Summer 2016 ring

Hi, I am taking offers on Summer 2016 ring. Interested only in PED at this moment. Tho I might consider other really good items. Current offer: 40k SB/BO: 42k 8% Faster Reload 40% Increased Regeneration 2% Increased Critical Hit chance 20% Faster Run speed 25% Skill Bonus - Laser Weapons...
  2. Teiwaz Storm

Info: bug with Economy display in Item Info

There is an odd bug with displaying correct Economy in Item Info window, resulting in displaying base Economy on item that have Economy changed by attachments. You can recreate that bug in following way: - open Item Info window of some default item (from clicking link to weapon) - open info...
  3. Teiwaz Storm

Ignore list does not work?

I added that fucker that is flooding forums to ignore list (from his profile page) but I can still see all his posts... So what ignore list really do if it does not hide posts and threads started by ignored user... ?
  4. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Halloween Ring 2015

Taking offers for this ring It is best left handed ring for events, and pretty good for grinding. no longer for sale Rules to keep it fair: - auction will run for 7 days once sb will be reached - any bid in last 24h will add 24h time counting from that bid's time - all bids must be public in...
  5. Teiwaz Storm

closEUp - team loot tracker

Get intimate with hunting... closEUp is a tool for Entropia Universe players, aimed primarily at hunters, especially those who hunt in a teams. It helps to track distribution of obtained loot, allowing you to easily estimate each team member's effort and therefore aiding with decision about...
  6. Teiwaz Storm

Achievement: Great Master

My first skill to surpass 10k... hopefully not the last one ;)
  7. Teiwaz Storm

Help: super slow server or bad routing?

I just started client and it started downloading some hotfix. What took my attention is super slow download speed, after 1.5 minute I decided to check my net and it was normal (~160 Mbps download). So either MA's servers are slow or my routing to them is very bad... Anybody having such issues...
  8. Teiwaz Storm

Patch 15.11.4 (07.02.2017) bugs

I noticed that half of Ametherea Land Areas is named "That Freaking Cold Place" after this patch... or was it there before and I did not noticed?
  9. Teiwaz Storm

Buying: Summer Ring 2016

Hi there, I'm looking to buy that ring that would help me to finally get few last levels towards Kill Strike! Let me know if you have or know somebody with one to sale/loan. Shining PEDs ready.
  10. Teiwaz Storm

Core mobs

Good job on finally sorting core mobs that was till today (?) as generic mob "0". But someone who did it, made a mistake and added them to Arkadia instead to Calypso mobs. Just check http://www.entropialife.com/Planets.aspx
  11. Teiwaz Storm

Entropia Universe 15.7.1 Release Notes

Not sure why Bertha continuosly misses general EU VU notes, so here it goes again:
  12. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Halloween Ring 2015

I am considering selling Halloween Ring 2015. Equip Slot - Left Hand Trauma Mitigation - 13% Increased Critical Damage - 13% Max Health - +13 Life Steal - 1% Reduced Movement Speed - 13% SOLD
  13. Teiwaz Storm

(L) rings transformation

So now (L) rings can be transformed to UA: (L) Rings can now be converted to Universal Ammo using any refiner tool. Note that the ring must be at max value for the transformation to work. (VU notes) However it seems not fair to limit it only to full tt ones. Quite a few of rings that I found...
  14. Teiwaz Storm

Attack Speed estimation tool

After seeing some ridiculous methods some people use to test game and following unnecessary mud throwing on forums I have decided to commit couple hours of my time to provide community with tool for estimating AS. Keep in mind that this is estimation only, due to error resulting from: -...
  15. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Improved Fi/Ra/Co Evil

Quick sale for a friend. Improved Fi/Ra/Co Evil SOLD
  16. Teiwaz Storm

Renting: Emik X5 (tier 8)

Not available
  17. Teiwaz Storm

Buying: Imp / Mod Ares ring

Considering buying Ares Imp or Mod, let me know if you have one for sale. Shiny PEDs are waiting.
  18. Teiwaz Storm

Am I the most unlucky avatar ever?

I wonder if I am one of most unlucky avatars out there? I'll not even mention big HoFs or nice items but just opening Classified Boxes. After opening 1000 boxes I did not got unlimited ring, any. I know number of people who opened fraction of what I did and got several, including good ones. So...
  19. Teiwaz Storm

Fishing in Oz? Million dollar fish...

Any anglers fishing in Northern Territory? There is 75 tagged fish with price tag on their heads, one of them worth 1 mil AUD (no, not Arkadia Underground Deeds ;p). http://www.fishandfly.com/index.php?news=3592
  20. Teiwaz Storm

Uber: (Dark side of) My biggest slolo HoF

Yesterday I was back at grinding Eomons. Just like the day before it started terrible, with first 70 minutes not yielding even 50 PED global. Just when I told my fapper that that this is last mob as "all indicates this will be as bad as yesterday" I got 332 PEDder. I though "ok, maybe my luck...
  21. Teiwaz Storm

Question: How Ring's buffs work?

I saw/heard few times people stating that Ring's buffs increase Evader profession level, for example let's consider Athenic Ring Modified Does it really increase Evader level by 1.16 factor? Item description on MA's website states "Increased Evade, Dodge and Jamming Chance". I doubt that...
  22. Teiwaz Storm

Question: Attracting investors?

As it is right now, all transactions in WebShop can be made only via deposit. Reason is clear, to increase deposits. No argue about that. Bot how about you would appreciate people who deposited LOADS of money in past, made investments supporting game (CLDs or AUDs) and can sustain their game...
  23. Teiwaz Storm

Message from developer... how cool

Take a look at this (part of) message from one of game developers: That's what I call good communication! After nine days of no posting, he apologizes for not having much time to write. Way to go:wtg: Yes, it is genuine message from game developer, only it's not dev of EU. We can continue...
  24. Teiwaz Storm

Selling: Uber TIR (L) weapons (various) and FAP

I have few items with fantastic Tier Increase Rates, namely: 1. EWE LC-240 Recon (L) 2. EWE LC-240 Recon (L) 3. Binary Mayhem P-5 (L) 4. Isis Project Zero-Four (L) 5. Genesis Icerage (L) 6. Hedoc SK-20 (L) PM me with your offer. TT values and TIRs on screenshot below.
  25. Teiwaz Storm

Question: 1440p

I plan on buying new 27'' monitor. Not decided yet but I'm torn between 1080p and 1440p. Having more space is awesome but I wonder how Entropia's interface scale to big resolution. Do anybody play EU at 1440p (or more) and could you post your experience and possibly screenshot of interface?
Back