Search results

1. Z

Buying: Cld

Looking to buy 9 (nine) CLD. If you got some to sell, shoot me a PM with number of CLD available and price, please.
  2. Z

Buying: Dome

A friend has asked me to check the availibility and price of a FOMA Dome. If you have one and are willing to sell it, PM me with the usual details.
  3. Z

I don't like Ninja

Been out of the game for some time now and my brother talked me into returning to finish the discipleship. So I came back and started hunting snables and daikibas. Lousy loot led me to try a bit of mining and today was, how can I out it, disastrous. I got stuck (and no, I don't want any help...
  4. Z

Accessing

I found I can access Entropedia's mob charts through the direct link. Simply place the mob name where the X is. It works for me :) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=X Does anyone know the other direct links?
  5. Z

Question: Solfais Crater

I'm playing at low resolution atm, so this is a question to whomever is playing with better definitions. What's the purpose of putting Solfais Crater in the middle of a Crater? :) I mean, I cannot get out of there, I can see no path out, basically I'm trapped in that space and can only get out...
  6. Z

cyber hero lady

A second avatar in his/her own words untraceable. Keeps appearing in PA and spamming incoherent stuff. Calling all medics and nurses to help this poor avatar out. It's too much suffering for me to see that troubled mind there so, when he/she comes comes to PA, I log out.
Back