Search results

1. LeonieLeo

HoF: Nice Molisk :D

Yeah, after a lot of frustrated hunts (don't know how much ;) ) i finally got a nice hof from a molisk. this saved my day :D thanks to oleg for that nice event and also thanks to the LA owners. and yeah, i also won the event :D loot was only oil and one shogun part^^
  2. LeonieLeo

Achievement: I'm cool

after almost 2 years of playing EU, without chipping, but not so heavy in the first 6 months, i'm now cool. It's a nice skill, my hp will increase quickly now ... hopefully ;) now i can start to go hunting by knife, because i need lvl 22 to reach my unl bicak blix ;) but i'm almost lvl 19 ... so...
  3. LeonieLeo

Mda

Yeah, i still got it! One step closer to my UL Bicak Blix :wtg: next target, martial arts :ninja: :lift:
  4. LeonieLeo

Fire Forge DAR 9300, SGA Edition Glob

so, what should i say? is it just a normaly glob? - no it is ... it's a SGA item :yay: ... and a nice one.
  5. LeonieLeo

Selling: Bicak Blix UL

I wanna sell my Bicak Blix UL ... the highest offer will get it! so start to bet TT is 4455,95 SB: TT + 7,5k BO: TT + 11,5k It's a great SIB Weapon and you will get nice loot with them. I know this ;) I also accept Jaguar Helmet, Jaguar Foot Guards and Jaguar Gloves. All F and UL ! Your...
  6. LeonieLeo

Warrior 13,8k HOF

My first really uber HOF ... :) It was a TP run to Segna with my disciple^^ If someone here who would like to buy the Genesis Firefly, please PM me. THX! Leo
  7. LeonieLeo

PC: Genesis Firefly

UPDATE: The Genesis Firefly has been sold! Hi, i want to sell my Genesis Firefly. But first i would check the price. :confused: If someone like to made a good offer, please PM me. TT is 7655,88 PED hope some ubers would like it to buy ;) THX!!
Back