1. Videl

PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

22 dung and 125 bobmardo
  2. Videl

@Kzin: You are so addicted to walking :D One more from me :) 127 papplon
  3. Videl

Medusa Mining Incentive Event Dec 5th thru end of January 31st 2012

Hey :) I`d like just to point out, that the picture with resources is inaccurate. Lumis leach is no longer "profitable" resource. It has been around 105%-110% for quite some time now. Same goes to adomasite - around 110%, dianum (atm below 120%) or ignisium (monthly MU - 116%). That would be...
  4. Videl

Let's give it a try :)
  5. Videl

Biggest sooto so far :)

Was surprised when it poped up. Always was getting handi stones, but not this time :P It may not be un amp, but still amount is 10 times higher than I used to find in the past :p
  6. 10 5 ped angelic scales

10 5 ped angelic scales

7. Videl

Achievement: 1k LT's + avoidance

Hey! :) I rarely hunt, doing missions ocasionally, because mining is taking most of my free time in here. After 10k troxes, I have decided to finish LT's mission. Few stats: Loss: 400ped Reward: Athletics HP: from 137.5 to 141.9 Evader: from 23 to 26 level Unlocks: Avoidance I am glad I...
  8. avoidance

avoidance

9. Videl

Paavo's mining log

Question: Do you plan on doing so short mining runs and sticking just to one area? ;) Also I understand that you like spreadsheets, but in general mining logs done by e.g. Matho or Strash are nicer for the eye, where all information about decay/profit/loss/inc screenshoots of globals/hofs is...
  10. Videl

Uber: 2916 lyst - new uber :)

Hello! :) Getting closer and closer to get my first tower :P This time it's nearly 3k lyst....and it's going to be a long day before I drill it out ;) F-213 (L) + lvl 5 amp
  11. 2916 lyst

2916 lyst

12. Videl

Uber: Hogglo Young 2261ped

Congratz :)
  13. Videl

HoF: Praying for HOF

Hilarious, gz on your find :)
  14. Videl

6500 peds is at stake! For everyone! (miningevent)

@MrTiddles: It's Videl, not Vindel ;)
  15. typo

typo

16. typo

typo

17. Videl

Uber: 2576 copper - new uber :)

Totally unexpected. Dropped probe, switched windows and ....bam! Let's see if I am capable to get my first tower, hehe. 2 years of mining, of-105, level 5 amp. Videl
  18. 2576 copper

2576 copper

19. Videl

2549 ped blausariam

Decided to visit one of my favourite mining spots. Dropped first bomb in random place and to my surprise swirles came along with it :) So far it's the biggest claim in my mining career (approx 2 years now), yet I am still waiting for my first tower ;) Just to add, I was using of-105 / oa-103...
  20. 2549 blaus

2549 blaus

21. Videl

Question: Best place for Merp Bronze: Where is it?

Hey! I remember that there was one LA full of big merps, but I can't recall which one exactly. It's one of those around Segna Forest (I think it's AOL #55). I can't guarantee that it still has them, because last time I visited it was few months ago ;) There are also big merps S of fort argus...
  22. Videl

To enmat tower @ anywhere, this time :D

I think you should start doing longer mining runs as then you have more chances to hit something.
  23. Videl

Selling: Selling Full ESI

Word. Especially when screenshoot exactly shows that you Mary were the only one who received loot and sth tells me that this whole team thing was a bullshit to cover up your lack of skills and exploit usage to gain advantage :) Videl
Back