Search results

1. Videl

Biggest sooto so far :)

Was surprised when it poped up. Always was getting handi stones, but not this time :P It may not be un amp, but still amount is 10 times higher than I used to find in the past :p
  2. Videl

Achievement: 1k LT's + avoidance

Hey! :) I rarely hunt, doing missions ocasionally, because mining is taking most of my free time in here. After 10k troxes, I have decided to finish LT's mission. Few stats: Loss: 400ped Reward: Athletics HP: from 137.5 to 141.9 Evader: from 23 to 26 level Unlocks: Avoidance I am glad I...
  3. Videl

Uber: 2916 lyst - new uber :)

Hello! :) Getting closer and closer to get my first tower :P This time it's nearly 3k lyst....and it's going to be a long day before I drill it out ;) F-213 (L) + lvl 5 amp
  4. Videl

Uber: 2576 copper - new uber :)

Totally unexpected. Dropped probe, switched windows and ....bam! Let's see if I am capable to get my first tower, hehe. 2 years of mining, of-105, level 5 amp. Videl
  5. Videl

2549 ped blausariam

Decided to visit one of my favourite mining spots. Dropped first bomb in random place and to my surprise swirles came along with it :) So far it's the biggest claim in my mining career (approx 2 years now), yet I am still waiting for my first tower ;) Just to add, I was using of-105 / oa-103...
Back