Search results

1. N. Radioactive

Question: Should I bother trying this game?

Hi there, and welcome to Entropia Universe! Sure it is. I was 17 when I started playing and I had no credit card or any real money to deposit. I still had fun and still do today with minimal deposits. There are some quests that you can do for free. Some give you items, weapons and ammo...
  2. N. Radioactive

Fed up! Cashing out!!!

One cannot simply quit playing Entropia Universe.
  3. N. Radioactive

When are we getting the CLD features?

Probably at the same time taming is released... And when loots are balanced... And when all the bugs are fixed... ... And when pigs fly.
  4. N. Radioactive

What type of GPU do you use actually?

I have an ASUS Laptop with Intel GFX 4000 on it or something like that. It works pretty good. It can run EU on high surprisingly.
  5. N. Radioactive

Dear MA...this game has finally become unplayable for me.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure the company has no employees any more. It was taken over by a evil power hungry super computer years ago and were all part of some sort of test experiment... In all seriousness, I've been getting more CTD's lately too. Usually when group sweating. And sometimes when I...
  6. N. Radioactive

Is this OK to say to another player?

Well that's definitely not an acceptable thing to say regardless of the situation. The beauty about PVP is if they aren't satisfied with the way you killed them the first time, you can kill them again. :sniper::cussing::rocket:
  7. N. Radioactive

Mission Broker (PC)

I was thinking of a system where if there were no prizes left, the Mission Broker would say something like "Sorry I don't have anything to give you at the moment please come again later" until the owner adds more items to the mission broker. The missions would probably need to be specific to...
  8. N. Radioactive

Mission Broker (PC)

Hey I never though of that but it could prove to be quite useful. Maybe it could be changed to NPC (PC) where the NPC can be set to do several different tasks including handing out missions. I suppose one could even use them to advertise things the same way that pets were used.
  9. N. Radioactive

Auction lag

The whole game lags. I think MA has been selling off some of there server computers or something lol
  10. N. Radioactive

Here is a tech that MA should licence!

It's an interesting development, but I think I would get kicked out if I try logging in drunk :D
  11. N. Radioactive

Warning! Worse loot when streaming!

All the science.
  12. N. Radioactive

Mission Broker (PC)

Hey all, I got an idea. I was thinking. We should have Mission Broker (PC) system that allow players to create their own missions. It could work similar to Mannequins and Shopkeepers. Someone would simply place the Mission Broker Pad somewhere on their land and other players could go up to it...
  13. N. Radioactive

Official Windows 8 Support

I've been playing on Windows 8 for a while now. It runs better than on Windows 7. I'd say it already supports it.
  14. N. Radioactive

Virtual Tycoon

IOS support... I haven't been able to try out the app yet. It sounds like a decent idea.
  15. N. Radioactive

Hey! How's it hanging Calypso?

Hey man how's it going? Things aren't too bad around here. Pretty much the same old same old.
  16. N. Radioactive

It's Never Sunny on Planet Calypso

Alright so we have the star's name. I don't think they came up with a name for what galaxy we're in or where it is in space. if there is, I can't find it. I'm writing a fan-fiction story about my avatar and wanted to see if the info was already posted somewhere. If not I'll just make it up.
  17. N. Radioactive

Alright, so I was doing a little searching and found this post. So the name of the star is Omega 16 Reticulum. I also found this image. It's a nice chart but doesn't have any of the EU planets besides Calypso.
  18. N. Radioactive

Avast finding false positive on entropedia.info

Yeah, if the anti virus detects it, it will block it so I don't think there's any real threat. It's probably just a false positive on Avast! side. I know it was detecting my entropia.exe as a virus, planetside2.exe as well.
  19. N. Radioactive

Avast finding false positive on entropedia.info

Yeah, I've been getting that virus warning every time I go on there. It's been happening since I upgraded to Windows 8. I'm also using Avast! anti virus in Chrome.
  20. N. Radioactive

Nope, it's never sunny on Planet Calypso, or on any of the other planets in the Entropia Universe because they don't orbit the Sun... So what is the name of the star that runs the EU star system? And what galaxy is all of this taking place in? When you go out into space, you can see an other...
  21. N. Radioactive

I am so tired (this is a positive thread!)

I enjoy bombing around alien planets in a dune buggy. That's always fun.
  22. N. Radioactive

Give it up for MA and PP!

I would also like to note that the addition of flocks of flying birds and butterflies is a nice touch. Also, is Ilsa Nooblar a reference to Jurassic Park's Ilsa Nublar?
  23. N. Radioactive

Half Moon .. New area keeps crashing

Pretty much... Although I haven't had any problems myself, one couldn't expect that nobody would have problems.
  24. N. Radioactive

Hades After VU

I did some exploring around there yesterday. It looks pretty nice. At one point I was heading to investigate a random building near the crater. It wasn't a building, it was some sort of robot thing... I was quickly sent to the nearest revive with a blown up dune buggy :laugh:
  25. N. Radioactive

Planet Project Entropia !!

Yes I would go visit Planet Project Entropia. I do like the new map and the revamped graphics... But there was just something about the old map... They really should add it as a stand alone planet!
Back