Search results

1. N. Radioactive

Mission Broker (PC)

Hey all, I got an idea. I was thinking. We should have Mission Broker (PC) system that allow players to create their own missions. It could work similar to Mannequins and Shopkeepers. Someone would simply place the Mission Broker Pad somewhere on their land and other players could go up to it...
  2. N. Radioactive

It's Never Sunny on Planet Calypso

Nope, it's never sunny on Planet Calypso, or on any of the other planets in the Entropia Universe because they don't orbit the Sun... So what is the name of the star that runs the EU star system? And what galaxy is all of this taking place in? When you go out into space, you can see an other...
  3. N. Radioactive

How Many Active Players in EU?

Hey all, Does anyone have an idea of how many active players there are in EU? Is there anywhere that shows statistics on this?
  4. N. Radioactive

FYI: Angelic Wings (M)

Hey there, Ever since I started playing again I've noticed that my Angelic Wings have been bugged. There all warped and they bend when I use tools and weapons. They look kinda horrible honestly. All the other guys who are rocking the Angel Wings seem to have the same problem. The female ones...
  5. N. Radioactive

*Warning* Radiation levels rising!

Hey all, I've been away for a long while. Off on vacation in some other video games you might say :P Anyways I've been bored lately and have been looking for a decent MMO to play. I went through a whole bunch and they all pretty much suck so I decided to log back into EU to see what's going on...
  6. N. Radioactive

FYI: Radioactive's First Impression of Cyrene

So Cyrene just finished coming out and everyone made the mad dash to the new planet as soon as the servers went back online. And with many... Every other release of anything in EU it was confronted by a barrage of complaints from the very (constructively) critical player base. It's cool...
  7. N. Radioactive

PCF Mobile

PCF needs to get a mobile interface or an app to make it esier to use on phones and small devices.
  8. N. Radioactive

Help: Where are the CFD?

I used to have a bunch of CFD saved up but now I can't seem to find them. Where's the page that shows my balance? The link in the stickie on this forum isn't working for me.
  9. N. Radioactive

FYI: Seamless Planets

You should be able to enter/exit a planet seamlessly, without going through a loading screen. Kinda like how server boundaries work now. Also they should lake out borders on planets and make it so you can fly all the way around them. It would make space more realistic.
  10. N. Radioactive

Sea Level?

I'm just wondering why sea level in calypso is set to 98 meters in elevation? Shouldn't it be 0?
  11. N. Radioactive

Selling: Pixie, Goblin, and Shogun Sets + a few things.

Hey I got three sets or armor I'm trying to sell. I got full sets of Pixie, Goblin, and Shogun all at full TT. I am also looking to sell a bunch of those free gifts MA gave us over the years... Heart shaped pillow, First wave beret... You know the stuff.
  12. N. Radioactive

Nico's Photo Gallery

Welcome to my official photo gallery thread! :) I've always been interested in Photography, and recently went to college for it. Like many who go there, I never really did anything with it. A while back I got the idea of trying to sell my photography in EU using the participant content...
  13. N. Radioactive

Apartment/Store Rent

I heard that stores no longer require a monthly rent. Is this the same thing for apartments too?
  14. N. Radioactive

Achievements!

Well I would first like the thank MA/FPC/SDS (whoever runs this now) about the great step forward which was the achievements. I seen a lot of criticism not on the system but on the achievements themselves. People seem to want more to achieve... Sounds like a good time to bring up my old...
  15. N. Radioactive

EU Photography Business Idea

Hey everyone, it's me again. I came up with the idea (didn't really com up with it but whatever) of selling some of my photography in EU. I know it's not a new idea, and others have been doing it for a while, but I'm like a lot of other people who went to college for photography. I just ended...
  16. N. Radioactive

Oil Rig?

So, does that oil rig we have sitting out in the desert work, or is it just doing nothing again? Every time I go it seems really quiet, sometimes there's no one there, and there's still no oil on the ground. Edit: I guess I asked too fast, just picked me up some :P
  17. N. Radioactive

Question: Avatar Size and PVP?

Hey all, well since we got the chance to re-design our avatars the other day I decided to go for somehing different. I made my avatar really small, the smallest that you can get. I heard that it's better in PVP, but I'm wondering if it really is? It doesn't really matter since I don't PVP that...
  18. N. Radioactive

Magic Carpet

Well I had to relog because my sound was all messed up, and when I got back on EU I was here. Click to enlarge I dunno how the game figured that I should spawn there but it was a nice view :D
  19. N. Radioactive

Party at Zychion!

Attention Everyone! Tonight from 21:00 to 0:00 MA time I will be hosting a party at Zychion Citadel Bar! I will be live just like every Monday nigh on atlashavenradio.com blasting some of the best classic rock there is to be heard. So put on your party clothes, pour a cold one, crank your...
  20. N. Radioactive

Achievements

A while ago I made a post with a bunch of requests and one of them was achievements. I've been thinking about it for a while and I have thought up of a list of achievements that could be interesting to add to EU. Hunting...
  21. N. Radioactive

My Wishlist.

I decided to wright up a wish list of all the things I would like to see in EU enjoy... Faster Controls. The controls in EU are kinda on the slow side... They don't seem as responsive as many other FPS games witch makes a lot of things like PvP kinda lame and driving kinda hard. They should...
  22. N. Radioactive

Change in Dodge Skill Gain?

Well since the robot invasion I've noticed that skill gains, Dodge in particular have been super high. Just by death skilling my dodge has gone up way faster than ever before. I've even heard of ppl who have gained over 1k dodge in the last few days. Anyone else noticed an increase in skill?
  23. N. Radioactive

Taming... How about reprogramming?

Well taming is going to be here again soon enough and probably with a bunch of cool new features. I imagine that you're going to be able to tame lots more different animals that you could before, and do cool stuff with them like hunting, and riding... But what about robots? If you can tame...
  24. N. Radioactive

It's got BALLLSSS!

pGrQpw6ikbM My friend talking about his car....
  25. N. Radioactive

ET Hofs/Globals on Facebook?

Well I was playing on my PS3, won a trophy and next thing you know it was on my facebook profile. And I started thinking... That would be a cool feature for ET, have my globals and hofs on my facebook, or twitter, or whatever everyone else is using these days. So I think that would be a cool...
Back