Search results

1. Pearwood

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

Really trying not to nerd out on how the maturity class column has attempted to become an unoffical creature type column here (failed). I thought to start with easy and look at how Zombies would be grouped if all Zombies were put into one group. Also I would like to note current thinking is that...
  2. Pearwood

thats Denbrey!

thats Denbrey!
  3. Pearwood

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

hi post #139 (p14~) request to register Denbrey Deebo Pearwood looks like this was overlooked. I may also play under Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com (once blessing of Big Red Machine acquired :)) ty GL all
  4. Pearwood

Info: MindArk loves PIE !

trigastronomnomnometrotastic! lolwut?
  5. out of the mist

out of the mist

contemplation on life; A representative view of the full screen, which is far brighter and whiter. The trees are barely recognisable through the sunset dispersive backlit mist. This windowed view is too blue, with the foreground visible.
  6. Pearwood

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

Register Denbrey Deebo Pearwood
  7. Pearwood

Interesting response regarding PVP loot on starter pack items

Light Mind Essence (LME) is a stackable that is held in the Mindforce tab and was previously lootable. I have not confirmed it is no longer lootable. Some things are lootable and other things aren't. If in doubt, dont carry it with you through Lootable PvP. I usually list the lootable items...
  8. Pearwood

(L) Implants Category C & D; no longer around?

Oh.. My.. God..! Thanks slither.
  9. Pearwood

(L) Implants Category C & D; no longer around?

Did I miss an update? The (L) implants when introduced, I recall, went from A through D, now I cannot find any info on category C or D implants, on wiki, tracker or being sold in auction house. Are they no longer around, or *(puts on tin foil hat) have i uncovered another great...
  10. Pearwood

Do you have the skills to help develop Entropedia?

Response times improved Visiting entropiawiki.com recently I have experienced that the loading times are quicker. Seems like your tinkering is doing the trick. Thanks Witte, keep up the good work :wtg:
  11. Pearwood

No more booze

I was not aware of this fact. Thank you for enlightening me to this. Alcohol is then a mere poison?. And being that (no facts here ok) sugar (fructose I understand) metabolises in the same way as alcohol excepting the obvious side effects apparent with booze, there is a whole other health issue...
  12. Pearwood

Do you have the skills to help develop Entropedia?

Why does the calculations have to be scripted server-side? Maybe the entropedia site could be a data-repository with the free code for the client posted on say, git or similar. This way the maintainer would only govern what was used in latest official client update, but a user could effectively...
  13. Pearwood

No more booze

I cannot tell if this article is published by the same person, as the link in op is not currently working. Professor David Nutt, was a scientific advisor to the UK government. His department produced data regarding the effects of various drugs on the body/society, to the effect that...
  14. Pearwood

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

leaderboard queries Hello Akoz, The avatar 'Jon excutioner Cox' is duplicated in the alphabetical list. There are two avatars on the registered list with similar name, may be cause of problem? 'Jon executioner Cox'. Should be 'excutioner' or 'executioner' for the tracker? Also, just checkin...
  15. Pearwood

Selecting and adding Implants to mf chips. please re-implement. (Discussion)

The argument rages - due to inserter decay shold the cost added to an implant be one pec or two pec? Whichever side of this argument I am on weapon compare has decided it is one pec. Since the mf awakening, the way implants work has changed considerably. I may change implants often or not...
  16. Pearwood

Placing a revive in the North LA would likely lead to avatars whom are doing ~iron mission on east and west LA's, reviving in the North LA. As their experience may be limited, the chances are they are going to aggro the medium level mobs you are hunting. Agronauts are already fairly argo. I...
  17. Pearwood

Thank You Akoz, your explanation has cleared up any ambiguity regarding the rules. Updating the op to show this is appreciated.
  18. Pearwood

maturity and area clarity The UP value for globals on differing maturities is clear for Ambu and Argonaut Areas. But not quite so for the Atrox Areas. Atrox Young only on Atrox Paradise is the same as Ambu Young only on Nea's. While being clear, clarification that all other maturities on these...
  19. Pearwood

Medical Tool - Effective Heal calculation 75% ?

Hi Paul, Glad to know I am not dealing with some advanced method of calculating averages that I am unaware of :D; ! For the sake of continuing the discussion, I take your comment as the prevailing view. ! Well, there is not really an error is there, if you are looking for the average it is...
  20. Pearwood

Medical Tool - Effective Heal calculation 75% ?

I have been writing up a basic medical tool eco guide here, http://lostrenegades.net/index.php?title=Eco_-_Heal_Tool. I have also been loking at the MEdical Tool Discussion pages on entropiawiki.com here, http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=ChartTalk%3aFAP Looking at Vivo T1 on...
  21. Pearwood

Armour Advisor is useless

One avatars uber item is another avatars tt food. I do not think filtering armour (or any item) as uber/almost uber/maybe uber ifd you add an amp... is a great option. Sure there are uber items but who says what is uber and what is not. I like being able to view the item which performs best for...
  22. Pearwood

Trapping exploit or feature?

But if you trap the mob and kill it before it hits you you are robbing yourself.. of skills.
  23. Pearwood

5000 ped for Proteron HoF (free entry)

no more stalkers!!! :{ And i was gettng 4% lvl anight evade on those... now is gon be bad im gon have to find notha badass mob to 'worship', ah the life of an explorer for me... GL with event shoti!
  24. Pearwood

Something confuses me

Poker? Personally I consider this game to be more like Trumps. Remember that? But then I went on to say how I think that Doom is basically just Pac-Man, but this started to hurt their heads so I discontinued (out loud anyway). Have you not just wandered about and stuff and just enjoyed 'living'...
  25. Pearwood

How is this possible?

oh dear we forget how a market works The value of the the repair to usable condition will inherently be deducted from the mu. If anyone is thinking of buying a 10Kped item without doing any research then yeah 'some ignorant player' may purchase it without deducting that value first. The...
Back