Search results

1. Daggerthuggert

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Plz Register Jane Huelda Daggerthuggert
  2. Daggerthuggert

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Jane Huelda Daggerthuggert
  3. Daggerthuggert

sometrics complaint

Already tried that. They told me it's a 3rd party thing and it was out of their hands... In essence: "we might have put it on our website and we prolly also know its a scam. But you know what? We don't give a shit, because half the unpaid ped go directly into our bank account!"
  4. Daggerthuggert

sometrics

Is it just me or has MA with this Spam Scam lost all their credability? My experience with this shit is, everything under 4ped gets paid out, the rest you have to fight for (figures, thats where there actually starts to be some money in it.) Ah well, im done with this scam shite. FU Sometrics...
  5. Daggerthuggert

FYI: Radioactive's First Impression of Cyrene

Thats exactly my point... The new mining system is older than arkadia (which just had its 1 yr anniversary) so if you made shit longer ago than that, you should know your shit is prolly outdated and needs a revision before a launch(even a soft launch). This should be the final stage of a...
  6. Daggerthuggert

bugged avatars exploiting pvp

Well, i have experienced this bug first hand, the way it plays out is that an ava can be bugged in pvp, if that happens the ava is not able to be targetet as the screen shows with the red cross over the crosshair. However this will happen if you are bugged yourself aswell. Which means if you...
  7. Daggerthuggert

FYI: Radioactive's First Impression of Cyrene

I've been exploring a bit too up there. All in all i find it a bit embarrasing... For once, one noobie mining mission explains thoroughly how you will need 2 finders and extractors to mine. One for ore and one for matter... Come on guys, how long ago since the mining system changed? The maps...
  8. Daggerthuggert

*HACKED* 'Jamhot Tattooing' Facebook account!

I had a fb chat from Jam too. I knew right away it wasnt him as he had told me the 3 point last time he got hacked... Played along in the hopes he/she reveil something bout them self but didnt happen. Didnt take it as far as blackjack though.. :) Big up on that one! :D He sure does!!! :D Have...
  9. Daggerthuggert

Bring back the old stuff!

Mischief has a really good point too, it's the little things that got lost in the big update...
  10. Daggerthuggert

Question: SOTO Poll - Found any Angel Scales, Hans, Beacon

Hmm, you might have a point there Baron...
  11. Daggerthuggert

@Pig... According to David Dobson himself on the interview thursday, there are still 12 mining mice left while all hunting mice have been looted.... So in essence, since the event started there have been 3 mining mice looted and 15 hunting...
  12. Daggerthuggert

Well, there is basicly only one big spender left ingame and thats Jenna Star, the rest are goners.... I do see your point, but if we put it on the line, yes 20 20$ depos are better than one 1000$ depo. But 10 1000$ depo's are better than 20 20$ depo's... And as it looks right now, very few...
  13. Daggerthuggert

Nice BaronNuss, but dont expect and answer... Or expect "the issue has been forwarded to the appropriate department" and it will prolly be all you get out of them... At least thats what they usualy do... ;)
  14. Daggerthuggert

Yeah, i'd like to see the old stuff back again... And if it had been me in MA, my priorities would have been, bring back the old stuff, iron out bugs and THEN start implementing a bunch of new crap. And once new stuff is in, make it work before starting to put in even more useless crap... But...
  15. Daggerthuggert

I am no uberminer by far, but i think it has been at least a year since i had any sooto... And judging by how many mining mice have been found on arkadia, something is wrong... very wrong... But then again it ain't as obvious as eg. the hussk, so wonder if MA will even acknowledge this as an...
  16. Daggerthuggert

FYI: Freaky Friday back in full effect! :)

The competitions are somewhere between 15.00-00.00 MA time... Can't say it more specific....
  17. Daggerthuggert

Info: DJ Daggert's Newcomers 3 from 1

:bump: :bump: :)
  18. Daggerthuggert

FYI: Freaky Friday back in full effect! :)

Hey Freaky Friday Fans! Sometimes in life small breaks are needed to keep things flowing. We here at the Freaky Friday had to have such a little break, which you all prolly noticed the last few weeks. But such breaks also come to an end, and so has this one! :) Yes, we will be back Friday the...
  19. Daggerthuggert

Age Of Enlightenment has Radio Show!

Don't feel unconfident... AHR is an amateur station and will always be that... (hopefully ;) ) we're all amateurs... I had never done a broadcast or something even remotly simular when E "pressured" me into it... I was like nah... I can't do broadcasts... What the hell am I to say?? But he kept...
  20. Daggerthuggert

FYI: Club X for Sale, Freaky Friday will try to buy it!!!

Club X-treme is a ingame Club used by AHR but owned by Atlan Ion. It's located at Omegaton Westhabitat Alpha building 2nd floor appartment G. :)
  21. Daggerthuggert

FYI: The Freaky Friday! Still going strong!

*lookin for I Like Button* :D
  22. Daggerthuggert

Achievement: 7 th Spawnday and extra bonus

LOL, nice one m8... Big gz... :)
  23. Daggerthuggert

Planet Calypso Announces The Harbinger Event - PR Newswire (press release)

To me it sounds like another uber only event.... Let's hope it won't be that way but since the Harbinger participants will get a gift it'll prolly only be for ubers.... again... :( How bout for once make something where even agi 1 noob can participate on the same lvl as the ubers... But i guess...
  24. Daggerthuggert

FYI: A Freaky Friday is back

Note spongey, tonight will be with me DJ Daggert... :)
Back