2. Eldaii

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Eldaii SilverWave Robonaught
  3. Eldaii

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Eldaii SilverWave Robonaught
  4. Eldaii

new profession idea

- Repairer - The repairers fix and construct weapons and armors. They are essential to hunters. To repair an item, you need : - a repairer's codex of the item - all the broken parts of the item (2 or 3 max) - some common resources as oil, lyst or animal oils. the codex is like a blueprint...
  5. Eldaii

Loot in general.

No offence but looking at your tracker, it seems that I have 4 times more experience than you in activity in the game, separated in 3 different activities while you only did 1 in 11 years. looking at what you say, you either have a trade activity or bought some shares that let your very low...
  6. Eldaii

Loot in general.

OP is right. comon Anyone of you remember when you could hope for a 20k loot on atrox? and this with many globs to let you hunt for a while? remember when you could mine unamped and hope (with real chances!) for a big claim to get back your losses when you amped? which were ofc not awful...
  7. Eldaii

cheaptropia?

yeah, nothing similar to the 3d model up there :p
  8. Eldaii

cheaptropia?

hi, after years I just noticed this -> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/1/0/5/8/sans_titre.jpg well, im not mad, there is clearly europe here, we can obviously see france, spain etc so did MA/Caly really used a google earth file for their planet model? :D that's a bit...
  9. sans titre

sans titre

10. Eldaii

I need help.. i cant log in to the game

I have the same problem. made a post in technical forum aswell. if you find a solution please tell it EDIT : Found something that works on my compouter : launched the game with 64bit client (option is in tools menu on launcher) hope that will solve your problem too
  11. Eldaii

Client crash at start

Solved. if anyone has the same problem try to launch EU with the 64bit client.
  12. Eldaii

Would you vote for me?

would vote for you. I don't know you, I don't watch your streams, never met you IG, but I would vote for you for one reason and only one : you are a player. voting for a PP that can't even get what he wants from MA for his planet is non sense. if any VRP can actually do something, its a...
  13. Eldaii

N00b towers still exist

okay! no offence for sure, it sounded really frustrated post with all the text about your 13 years etc, but that doesnt mean you are in the end ;) I personnally never complained about any noob getting a tower within 10 bombs and will never do, just because I would have liked a lot to get a...
  14. Eldaii

N00b towers still exist

plz tell us what amp knife party was using while getting that huge tower (gtz to him!) because recently it seems really hard to get 21k unamped, even with treasures. so if he was using an amp like lv5-7-8/dc thats likely a "common" hof in foma/AU areas and any noob could grab it if he's mining...
  15. Eldaii

HoF: Fat birdie!

Saw it live, thought "wtf, I know this guy" wanted to pm you but then i remembered how fucked the player registry is (outch) gz, gz, and gz. hope you deserve it at least. if you don't, just give it to me ;)
  16. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

oops. I told something wrong about forum rules and I apologize :)
  17. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

simple, when i figured out I couldnt make a large enough bankroll to survive, I spent time to figure out how to win or survive on small amounts. And when you do that, the challenge is so hard with like 500 ped, that you entirely rely on multipliers to survive. Any method you apply will make you...
  18. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

I don't think so... got a tower of treasures 12k unamped in 2012 if im right, thats like 4k multiplier if you take x2 loot as reference. max multiplier isnt a clue really. you need to look at hof and when you will find atleast 3-4 5k+ loots any profession any day, then its gone back its way...
  19. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

dude, I definitely like your way of thinking. I may not agree, but you are the one on this forum I read and think "this guy know, he has the right words". no im not in love, but I had to say this ;) You say then number of multipliers is the same. Sorry but I can't believe it. or are you...
  20. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

oh just read this and i want to learn more. I may not have understood the very basics, but you can believe me thats been like 3 years im testing things to determine how this game works. and then i say to you that multipliers are rarer, so you can't anymore apply some gambles you could apply...
  21. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

absolutely agree. but you should not be blind like that and understand what this thread is about : no its not about "this game is a gamble" its about "the gamble on this game was there before and its not anymore, so I leave or you do anything to keep me here?" edit : or maybe im wrong looking...
  22. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

you can gamble on small samples without any rule of large numbers applying, if those samples are selected ;) you may think : "but then its farming selected events/areas?" no its not since the chance of success is not guaranteed, thats gambling example : someone farm unamped and when he thinks...
  23. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

true, spent a week on FOMA, not playing much but found many claims, no multiplier. (some rookie, unamped, and amped) this is the real pb i guess, in the current state it "seems" like 1/10 chance of getting a multiplier than what it was before. and a x2 is very welcome. scary
  24. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

<removed> im not playing poker anymore not enough money atm :p im too much a gambler to keep a bankroll safe :D edit : btw im french so only playing with french, <removed> ;)
  25. Eldaii

I'm A Gambler

much love to your post man ;) there was a time when poker was much more boring than EU and we are still waiting for that to come back ! yeah :) i'm depositing here and there without any purpose just to look how its going its not like gameplay is addictive so... any clue of why there were so...
Back