Search results

1. Eldaii

new profession idea

- Repairer - The repairers fix and construct weapons and armors. They are essential to hunters. To repair an item, you need : - a repairer's codex of the item - all the broken parts of the item (2 or 3 max) - some common resources as oil, lyst or animal oils. the codex is like a blueprint...
  2. Eldaii

cheaptropia?

hi, after years I just noticed this -> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/1/0/5/8/sans_titre.jpg well, im not mad, there is clearly europe here, we can obviously see france, spain etc so did MA/Caly really used a google earth file for their planet model? :D that's a bit...
  3. Eldaii

Client crash at start

Solved. if anyone has the same problem try to launch EU with the 64bit client.
  4. Eldaii

just a simple poll about pets so mindark maybe can wake up.

ok so here we go, i think there have been many posts about that but none clear enough, so let's resume it in 1 thread to see if there are actually people really hyped with the new pets. simple question : what is your idea of a pet in entropia? the option "neither" or "both" wasnt included...
  5. Eldaii

Is Entropia a game? Thoughts and debates about fun.

How can you define EU as a game? debates about fun and gameplay. Ok so i edit this OP because it is not clear enough. for new visitors who don't want to read all the thread to understand what its about, i'll resume : the gameplay of Entropia is actually a point & click. you click, you loot...
  6. Eldaii

3rd & 4th tower

Hi, got a nice loot on FOMA today, 6.8k ganga, and even if it is already awesome, the biggest surprise came from a second pop 200 meters further :confused::cool:
  7. Eldaii

2Nd Tower

Oh...My...Fucking...God!! after a week of total loss and a streak of at least 200 claims underground/foma without a single decent size, I managed to hit a 1300 ped hof of iron on FOMA. After a few more amps and the bad luck coming back, I decide to fly to Ark to mine a bit the underground...
  8. Eldaii

Selling: Skills ~100% cheaper than auction (rifle, LWT, RDA, MMS etc)

Skills ~150% below auction ! (Rifle, LWT, RDA, MMS, Anatomy etc) I'm selling all my combat skills, not chiped out yet so you can choose the TT you want. Rifle ~TT30 : 1200% (100% cheaper than auction) Laser Weaponry Technology ~TT300 : 1100% (~150% cheaper than auction) Ranged Damage...
  9. Eldaii

Selling: Rifle Skills, BP's (conductors I & II, springs I, Jester D-1, L2 light, ...)

hello, im selling : Rifle skills (5k+ skills) 960% (not chipped out yet, so you choose the TT you want (10 PED minimum)) Blueprints : Simple I conductors QR 91.5 : TT+50 Simple II conductors QR 75.5 : TT+75 Simple I plastic springs QR 50.7 : TT+20 Level 2 finder amplifier light QR 41.6 ...
  10. Eldaii

Selling: Perseus (F,L) not full tt

items sold
  11. Eldaii

how to invert right/left click?

hiya, all is in title, I'd like to know firstly if we can do it, and 2ndly how to do it thx! (i precise ive already done it on my computer then it works for all programs but entropia)
  12. Eldaii

hard reality of entropia

how much costs a global Hi, should have read my thread before posting it but I didnt (was totally bored) so the message you will read under the line is a bit idiot this calcul is totally impossible because many data are missing to make the formula have a bit of sense...
  13. Eldaii

2 days, 2 mining HOF's (554-381)

was going low on pedcard as always when I found this nice claim :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/1/0/5/8/hof_20100907_21_27_55_718.jpg OF105 + OA102 and today this one was on my way :cool...
  14. Eldaii

Buying: Tier 0.9 items TT+3.5 ped

Tier 0.9 items TT+3.2 ped I don't buy anymore.
  15. Eldaii

Selling: Prspecting Implant (16.97 ped tt)

Hello Im selling an implant of prospecting skills tt 16.97 peds Im selling it for 234 peds (1380%) pm me or join me at twin peaks. cya
Back