Search results

1. S

Cryengine mob skins

I'm wanting to take screenies of mobs but some just look so outdated. Now Argos and feffs, for example, look brilliant next to their previous incarnations. I'm looking for the more atheistically pleasing mobs.
  2. S

Cryengine mob skins

Does anyone know to date which mobs have been updated with cryengine/vu 10.0+ graphics?? is there an existing list?
  3. S

Camera and HUD options

I have become a sad panda.
  4. S

Camera and HUD options

Thanks. I do the zoom/move camera up thing to hide my avatar when filming on the ground. I'm going to try and do that while in the vehicle. Update: I can't get the vehicle out of the shot no matter how high or low I set the camer :(
  5. S

Camera and HUD options

I have both Hotkeyed. What I am looking to do is to take aerial shot without being able to see the vehicle or it's in game HUD. I want to make the vehicle invisible I guess.
  6. S

Camera and HUD options

I am trying to get some aerial footage recorded and was wondering if I could remove vehicle HUD or better not be able to see the vehicle at all? I wish EU had a free camera tool.
  7. S

Looking for active Soc hunt/trade/pk

Thanks for the suggestions. Everyone is suggesting socs other than their own? I think you guys just want a fresh noob target :handgun: :newbie: :tongue2:
  8. S

TBH I did consider applying there till I saw the skill requirements. But you are on the right track as that is the type of Soc I would hope to join.
  9. S

As the title says I'd like to join up with a good group of folks who can get the serious stuff done right but still know how to have fun. I'm 27, US pacific timezone and put in 3-6 hours a day depending on workload. I've played mmo /fps for over 10 years now and have found a home in entropia...
  10. S

Vehicle weapon types

Thank you for the response! Shows how little I know :cool: A follow uP question: does that make vehicle pvp more even since weapon choices are fixed and armor/gun/fap isn't a concern till I get blown up?
  11. S

Vehicle weapon types

Hey PCF, I have acquired some vehicles (gungnir and sleipnir) and am curious as to what weapon type I should throw on them. Looking at the mounte weapons available in auction, they all show 100% hit and damage so is the only consideration ammo type? I'm looking to mess around in pvp zones and...
  12. S

The Mindforce powers of the future

Stasis Field: Temporarily disables a mob's movement holding it in place for a short period. Keeps a mob at distance allowing the player to damage the mob at range without taking damage.
  13. S

ESG 1.6 - Autoupload screenshots to EF & smudge tool!

nice! always good to see new helpful tools
  14. S

schweddy balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNYXgV7L-c
  15. S

We deserve compensation

check, check, and check
  16. S

Question: Chipping general Questions

I have a follow up question. What does the tt value of esi determine when chipping out?
  17. S

I vote yes on wall o text. Great work btw.
  18. S

Question: Is it possible?

I heard they are all Freemasons and that we never landed on the moon. In all seriousness I guess it is possible
  19. S

I figured I'd tell it in an own thread

One of the only reasons I've stuck with this game is the mature and helpful community. I'm sorry you experienced that kind of negativity. I guess its give and take though. Ive played for about a year now and have encountered almost 100% good people. The downside is I've never even globaled.
  20. S

Walking a Myth?

Good to know. What sucks is all the stuff I've missed while running and not paying attention
  21. S

Teleporters - complete list and screenshots

Thanks for this! Gives me something to do during down times.
  22. S

News: Miss Calypso 2010 Winners

Congrats to all. Now when is the Mr. Calypso contest.....:D
  23. S

Has anyone picked up any stones ?

No stones or fruit (not even dung) yet :eek: but my graphics levels are on a mix of med/high so I will try to play around with them
  24. S

The sheep sounds at termnals...

Yay vu1.5 decoys sounds are fixed. Now will I miss the sheep?.....
Back