Search results

1. S

Cryengine mob skins

Does anyone know to date which mobs have been updated with cryengine/vu 10.0+ graphics?? is there an existing list?
  2. S

Camera and HUD options

I am trying to get some aerial footage recorded and was wondering if I could remove vehicle HUD or better not be able to see the vehicle at all? I wish EU had a free camera tool.
  3. S

Looking for active Soc hunt/trade/pk

As the title says I'd like to join up with a good group of folks who can get the serious stuff done right but still know how to have fun. I'm 27, US pacific timezone and put in 3-6 hours a day depending on workload. I've played mmo /fps for over 10 years now and have found a home in entropia...
  4. S

Vehicle weapon types

Hey PCF, I have acquired some vehicles (gungnir and sleipnir) and am curious as to what weapon type I should throw on them. Looking at the mounte weapons available in auction, they all show 100% hit and damage so is the only consideration ammo type? I'm looking to mess around in pvp zones and...
  5. S

The sheep sounds at termnals...

Is this a bug or someones prank. I'm haveing to turn sound off when I go into a service station. Just curious.
  6. S

Post your screens of fruit/stones

Since the reintroduction of fruit and stones I have yet to find even a single dung. I am curious as to what these resources look like so I know what I am looking for. If you have screens please post hem!
Back