1. D

Selling: Boom BBC (L) --- 135 PED TT-value

Amp sold for 1500%! /Dolph
  2. D

world's lowest hof :P

Click to enlarge
  3. D

new mobs :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge corno is ok for midlevel hunters daspletor isnt :D
  4. D

Here we go again..2.2k thorio :)

Yeah, I know, its totally crazy :dunce: 3 ubers in 3 days...will probably never happen again :cool: I'm happy! :D Click to enlarge
  5. D

A crazy day..:)

Oh my...cant believe it :D Items are axe 2x0,Thoriofoid battle mace and EP-33 Click to enlarge
  6. D

2.7k allophyl :)

I bought a mkV recently and now I got my money back :D peds & EP-13 :cool: Click to enlarge
  7. D

finally :))

Click to enlarge I got such noob melee skill so I didnt expect it at all this soon :D Hence the reaction :D got it at 1100 whip... been waiting a long time for this... thanks to my soc-friend Natasza for borrowing the whip :)
  8. D

New VU rocks ;)

20 minutes after I started playing I found this rich Esto :) Click to enlarge
  9. D

My biggest ever :) 2.3k troxie

A young troxie stepped in my way when I was out mining (which sucked btw) :D Click to enlarge
  10. D

My First Space HOF :))

hehe, 10 minutes after I got my global I found this nice Kreltin :D Must be my lucky day! EP-16 and worn lounge chair Click to enlarge
  11. D

My first Space Global! :)

I have got 2 small ones before when I've been teamhunting, but this was my first singlehunt-global :) Click to enlarge
  12. D

112 PED Atrax!

Hunted ambulimax east of Echidna and they looted sooo bad.. were just about to leave when an atrax spawned right in front of me and gave me my lost peds back :D Click to enlarge
  13. D

77 Ped Trox Dominant :)

Yup, good day today! :D Click to enlarge
  14. D

59 ped Ambulimax :)

Good loot today! Got a Marber Bravo from an Atrax right after this one :) Click to enlarge
  15. D

135 ped Armax :)

Ep-40 and peds :) Click to enlarge
  16. D

125 ped Armax and 155 ped Argonaut

:) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. D

Ambu HOF

281 ped Ambulimax HOF Found a sweet ambulimax this morning :) Click to enlarge
  18. D

Another AOA :D

Click to enlarge Yes...I'm a noob, but its alot of fun to waste some money and take on these bigger mobs :) I died once :P But it was worth it :D Peds and a "relaxed woman statue"
  19. D

Global on AOA :)

Click to enlarge peds! :)
  20. D

Armax HOF!! :D

Oh, the loot sucked big time today...except for this one :D Yeehaa! EP-40 and peds :) Click to enlarge
  21. D

Ambulimax globals :)

Got these two today in one hour! Looted a GSI too :) Good day at the office ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. D

54 ped Molisk Old

My dear soc friend iwasinnamuknow got 4(!) globals on Old molisks yesterday :D I thought it was my turn today ;) Click to enlarge
  23. D

98 Ped Drone03

Was hunting some drones&warriors west of Troy when I found this one :D Nemesis female harness, A102 & peds Click to enlarge
  24. D

64 Ped Argonaut

A small global on an Argonaut :) peds&pecs
  25. D

Hello! :)

Hey everyone! :D Great forum!!
Back