Search results

1. cp poison

moving up in the eu world?

just an update im currently using a vivot5 (only reason cos it was cheap n gives best heal for my lvl) i have a riker ul1 (maxed so ready to move on) and full kobold with 2a plates 5bs are too expensive atm for the mobs i hunt anyway. strtd hunting atrax young - old not the most eco but still...
  2. cp poison

just an update... iv now maxed the M1a and im just waiting till iv got enought peds to spare to move on
  3. cp poison

anyone going to download festival?

HOLY SHIT DOWNLOAD KICKS ASS! it was amazin! dunno if any eu heeds where there but a couple of wow players txt into the big screens
  4. cp poison

Mind benders and quizzes:

ok its been a couple of days n no1s got it....... the second person picked up the basket aswell so the last egg is still inside
  5. cp poison

hmmm... no that would be incorrect lol
  6. cp poison

Question: I may have exceeded myself

hunting for loot... no different than hunting for fun other than when u run out of peds u need ur loot to pay for ur ammo etc. just be eco (tht seems to be the best advice goin) dont use guns u cant use to ur advantage ie 15 ammo burn but only 5/10 hit ability... no point. basically dont waste...
  7. cp poison

Basic Taming Tutorial

aswum im gonna give this a shot
  8. cp poison

Quick Guide To Fruit and Natural Stone Markup

thnx this was helpfull
  9. cp poison

u can buy a pack of skins (rolling papers) that have these types of questions on them... heres 1 (i havnt read all pages in this thread so if its been done sorry) there are two people and a basket with 6 eggs inside it. the first person takes 5 eggs out, the second person takes the sixth egg...
  10. cp poison

Song Title Conversation

mr hankey the christmas poo (south park)
  11. cp poison

the person below me

FALSE TPBM has a ginger mullet
  12. cp poison

Chinese Whispers

Colt slider! Help! The gay sheeps! Gate you birth for flour shark. Notes: faG de to. (love our waves boss?) Bruce...a bot to be AIM...NOT: Bowls of Port hand soon sludge (Dave's In fer' now).
  13. cp poison

Continue this story...

this seemed to have little effect on the bunny, suddenly Gene Simons tp'd in and used his axe shaped bass guitar to.....
  14. cp poison

Game: Questions?

how about the loss of billions of dollars and lifes a year?
  15. cp poison

The CTRL+V game

Rev B - CJP - 10 June 09 Access road altered and house design changed. ? didnt have a clue wat was gonna appear there but oh well
  16. cp poison

"the game"

omg i f**kin hate you lol i used to play "the game" n forgot about it so technically i was winning.. then u come along n add this to eu forum well thank you very much lol but since ur reading this it will suddenly dawn on you that you also LOSE!!!! MWUHAHAHAHA pay back!
  17. cp poison

How High Can We Count?

#168 old mother hubard went to her cupboard to fetch her dog a bone but when she bent over rover took over n gave her a bone of his own
  18. cp poison

How badly do you want to have 20.000 EFDs?

wow tht post wi the multi-million efdefdefd things... if you scroll down at a fast pace n look at the last letters of the line you get n fall off your seat..... i didnt:ahh:
  19. cp poison

Rate the siggie above you

.... 1/10 since u dont have 1 (asuming 1 is the lowest lol) mines is .... basic!! il upgrade n rate again
  20. cp poison

A Free Event for Noobs :)

... im gutted coz my agility is now above 30 but i like the idea makes sweating a bit more interesting.... coz it sux big time!!!
  21. cp poison

Clammy Critters

holy crap very nice!! +rep cos i likes it
  22. cp poison

anyone going to download festival?

Its the time of year again where metal heads put there guitars down and congregate at donington park for the three days of metal mayhem that is the download festival. This years head liners are FAITH NO MORE, SLIPKNOT & DEF LEPPARD! this year camping tickets have completely sold out so im...
  23. cp poison

thnx for the responses!!! thanx for all the responses, just now i am still using the vivo t1 but will be upgrading to a t5 in the very near future... im using full kobold (apart from gloves there pixie) and i have a breer m1a, bit slower than opallo but btr damage so i like it bring on the...
  24. cp poison

thanks for replies thanks vm i wasnt expecting it to be so quick lol, im at work jst now (obv workin very hard) il be in game tonight n let you know how i get on
  25. cp poison

there’s prob post elsewhere discussing this but iv looked n cnt find the right answers.... im currently using vivo t1 and opalo and have maxed both... what do i move onto? i looted a fap-5 but there is no SIB so whats the step up from vivo that has sib? weapon wise i dont have a clue what to...
Back