Search results

1. Casper

Q1 Tiering

Why has my favorite UL toys stopped tiering? Example: Mt SGA Opallo moved to tier 4 in less than 2 years use but has advanced only .1 since then and the Adj JustyII stopped advancing very suddenly. I gave up on the armor 3 years ago. Regards
  2. Casper

The Day the Music Died

Are you still around? Are you in this photo? I stumbled across this from long ago. Had to share.
  3. Casper

There may be Hope

I stumbled onto this link while reading news during lunch. It gave me hope. http://www.techtimes.com/mindark/205332/20170905/entropia-universe-and-compet-s-unique-cross-connectivity-allows-players-to-trade-pets-across-platforms-a-closer-look.htm...
  4. Casper

WorldCon 2016

WorldCon 2016 -aka- Midamericon II (this years name) is a bucket list item I will soon take off my list as complete. Anyone else going to attend the world's largest Sci Fi Convention next week?
  5. Casper

How would you handle 1.7 Billion Dollars

I have just read that the Lottery here is at an All Time High of 1.5 Billion Dollars and is expected to grow to 1.7 Billion by Wed evening's drawing. I thought I could imagine what I would do with all that money but I find the number to be mind bogglingly huge. I cant quite get my head around...
  6. Casper

A Proper Ghost Now :)

A plug for LeeLoo Faith and her paint service. It took a year to collect the Mats but worth the wait.
  7. Casper

Dear Uncle Lootius

Dear Uncle Lootius. Hi it's me, your favorite nephew Casper. How are you? We are all fine here. Aunt May has had a time with her joints gettin stiff and Mr Ellison says the ground is hard to mine these days. But for the most part evryone is doing fine and we all miss you. We were all talkin...
Back