Search results

1. jaivako

Guessing Where will Cyrene Planet show up next to which planets or ????

I have been wonder abt this cyrene planet where will it show up? So i want to see ppl guess which nbr they pick. 1) near Calypso 2) near Rocktropia 3) near Arkadia 4) near Next Island 5) in the middle of space map surround by all planets 6) right next to Pirate space station (in northeast...
  2. jaivako

Found other 2nd Beacon???

If i put this in wrong section pls put it in right section thanks. I just came across this. it look familiar on jeanne island near PA tp. so here the pixs
  3. jaivako

Look for dating

It pretty cold up here. i am look for dating to keep cudding to keep warm inside Quad-wing inside bunker station. anyone...??
  4. jaivako

200 Wool Mission?

I saw it somewhere on forum and now it disappear. there too many forums for missions. so i have to find missing mission in haystack. whew. can someone post me link to show me where in forum section? thanks. I remember it say hunt to get 200 wool or buy 200 wool and give to broker mission and...
  5. jaivako

skill at dodge from fighter ship?

LOL yea me and Hammer play dodge each other in space. try to improve our skill.
  6. jaivako

downtime servers?

wow that unexpecting annoucement shutdown 3 mins. warning. not before that. very interesting.... i wonder what it for?
  7. jaivako

Do all of u wish to be treasure hunter to earn money?

Go to this place try to pick one and bring it up and sell it! oh .... well.... how can someone carry too huge crystal up to surface? Also this cave is so hottest to go there!! I really wish we can do same thing on this game online to find stones or lost treasure on arkadia. i doubt that will...
  8. jaivako

Oh no!! Arkadia building burned down!

Why are ppl destory Arkadia building?... Does that mean Arkadia losing everything or what???...Wait a sec... something not right with pix. aint that on arkadia planet? or is that embassy at Calypso planet or what??? Can anyone tell me where this pix from?
  9. jaivako

starfinder, help?!?

I try to adjust fix between Fraps/entropiatracker screenshot. i have hard time to get perfect screenshot with Frap to press printscreen button. it diffencult. so i thought abt entropiatracker so i go back to it. and log in and try to fix it. it seem not working. so i try to download for...
  10. jaivako

Cosmic Horror mobs in Space

I know they already have this post on this link https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?214166-The-space-horror I rather someone change it or put my or his put together in more clear title of mobs in space. so ppl will be able to find info abt this topic. I try to gather more...
  11. jaivako

It your decesion, is this alien or angel body fell down on Calypso from space?

face/chest chest/hip hip/leg/feet?? well that all folk... it make me curious are there more dead body on ground other place???
  12. jaivako

HUH!? what that "white arrows"? in space....

I want to try to test my vtol with thruster. so i got into space now i know blue/red. it commons on lands too. But it odd for me never saw this white arrows. so i started chase it from calypso planet and i keep chase wow that pretty long distance to find this white arrow. Finally i...
  13. jaivako

Time portal!!!

I notice some portal guardians have adjust dmg little bit. but no big deal.. so i walk up to time portal from sherman op. oh darn it and it not working yet. have to waiting next vu.
  14. jaivako

Who this Medusa head???

Is she try to draining all avatars peds by her snakehairs? Is she try to stare at all of us to make us more complains for no reason? Is she somewhat god to make her island more successful? Is she somewhat wait for special person to free her? Aint she somewhat postgirl for this fortress? that...
  15. jaivako

Are anyone play while system offline?

I am somewhat confused. i see entropiatracker ppl still play while while system offline. i wonder how that possible or am i mistake??
  16. jaivako

Secert Location and more..

I found it first! har har dont u dare plunder my peds!!! Well it part of ND's money... HAR HAR... If ppl want to know where it loc. u have to cough up peds. otherwise walk the plank!!!
  17. jaivako

missions bug issue

I went to cayuza tp to see this guy for rippersnapper mission it seem not working! so i completed mission for cornuncauda so i went to north swamp outpost it seem not working... so i wonder do any1 have this plm issue? i dont know abt any other issue. but i know steelbird mission is working. but...
  18. jaivako

human fly???

It look like i am fly supersonic speed......
  19. jaivako

Is it possible to push ppl off any cliff to injury them??

It will be very interesting in crowd area in cliffs area. I recommand avoid Grand Canyon in Arizona in USA. They have new plastic platform to stand on it and u can see thru it. But if u start feeling ur body become nervous when someone bump or try push u and u will feel scare... oh never...
  20. jaivako

Werid bugs issues stuff going on?!? before server went down for 5 mins.

When i jumped in while tp and i just shocked and i am stand in front of monster's chest. i have no idea what it is i quick shoot this monster and it died. It turned out i killed Bercycle Prowler... interesting changed size... that one issue i see changed. another issue i went to swamp camp...
  21. jaivako

Jaiv's hunt globals

22. jaivako

Jaiv's crafting globals

23. jaivako

Football? from calamusoid from fog area??

Very Interesting... I even check all auction and look for info abt this. but it show it very rare. so i am told to try sell it highest price whatever i can. So i am not sure if i follow that MU or my decesion.. oh well here i go to try sell it. to see if anyone are maniac try to buy it due to...
  24. jaivako

Fortress??

Wow cool pixs. i cant wait to see what it look alike when they start have both ppl and vehicles war at that area. Interesting 2 fortresses between the oil rig wow that tough situation but awesome...!!!:yay: but it will give them diffencult to get out of this situation ubers and noobs. :laugh:
  25. jaivako

Come on MA!!! we are waiting for vehicles..

I am try to find out which tp area they give out vehicles. or probably they shut down servers then give out them. or i dunno. i am still waiting them where the roads are close to any tps. it already june 21. so i am waiting for them... to get those skills hehe... Huh i lose my points for...
Back