Search results

1. Floppy

Uber: Globster Hof 29k

What can we say good monday hunt. Thank you all for the gratz and pm to bad it was no item in it. (except (L) crap :) ) Click to enlarge Best Regards Floppy
  2. Floppy

20k Kreltin

To bad it was empty! Click to enlarge Thank you for all the gratz and pm's. best regards Floppy
  3. Floppy

Tiger (Male) Selling

Selling Full Male Tiger Incl. shoes (Jaguar Gloves) Only taking offers in peds no item trade. Buyout reached sold for 46.000 Buyout 46.000 Best Regards Floppy
  4. Floppy

MK V ME (Selling)

Selling A-3 Justifier Mk V Mentor Edition Taking offers only in peds. Buyout reached sold for 50.000 Buyout TT+50k Auction ending at 24/2 Best Regards Floppy
  5. Floppy

47k Aurli

To bad it was empty! Click to enlarge Thank you for all the gratz and pm's. best regards Floppy
  6. Floppy

Tiger

Anyone got an idea of what full Tiger with jaguar gloves ((Male )) (incl Tiger footguards) is worth?
  7. Floppy

Selling Neconu DNA!

Hi all im selling Neconu DNA! If anyone is interested let me know. no scam bids plz Start Bid is 26k Buyout is 30k End date Februari 26 - 2008 Currently Highest bid: 28k best regards Floppy
  8. Floppy

Finally, 20k Neconu

Finally after 4 years hunting i got something worth showing. Thank you all for the pm and congratz. Click to enlarge best regards Floppy ;) And Happy new Year to you all :beerchug:
Back