Search results

1. Laurent

Mining event wanted

This post is for Johansson or the man who is in charge in Sweden, the freaking cold place where you drink whisky to feel warm ! Soooooooo (tooo) Here we are, we, miners, are starting a bloody unknown petition to get a mining event ! Despite the fact that in the good old days, we could find...
  2. Laurent

Buying: GEC SPUR GEAR 5K and solar 16V gel batteries BPs

as the title says , i would like to buy those 2 bps : -GEC SPUR GEAR 5K ( mecha bp level 12) -solar 16V gel batteries BPs ( electro bp level 12) can pm here or in game. (laurent thefrenchman Noixdecoco) Thanks in advance :) Laurent.
  3. Laurent

Selling: Neconu dna sample

startbid 350, buyout 450
  4. Laurent

Selling: modified omegaton 2350

tt+4950 pm here or ingame
  5. Laurent

Loot is so bad that ...

So here we are, we survivors, let's face it, loots became so BAD that it's becoming impossible to play without depositing like billionnaires.. So little game, you got to finish the sentence : Loot is so bad that... I'll start with : Loot is so bad that when i drop probes, system don't even...
  6. Laurent

Funny avatar name

hi :) today i am in a good mood, so i was thinking maybe we could record best avatars funny names that we got:dunce: So i start with : Dan TheManWithThePlan Kae Have a good day :tiphat:
  7. Laurent

Fed up of Ninja mobs

Yeahhh, i am starting a thread to let MindArk know that i am fed up of ninjas. Definition of Ninja : it is a mob which appears next to you without any notice, and forcing you to kill it or RIP There are more important things to do IMHO So, if like me, you think it is a bad feature, answer to...
  8. Laurent

Freshly new mining society recruting

hi all, I recently created a new soc " Dumb miners". This society is mainly focused on mining. So if you are noob, or average player, and wanna share with other miners, this society is for you ! Regards, Laurent :tiphat:
  9. Laurent

Selling: Arkadia Golden Key bp L 20 tries

Selling Arkadia Golden Key blueprint limited 20 tries. In Arkadia auction atm, if interested pm. Laurent.
  10. Laurent

Selling: Terramaster 8 L

Hi, As title says, i am selling a Terramaster 8 L, it is in auction right now. I am looking for miners who would like this tool on a regular basis. This tool will allow you to mine at 1000m depth, a level 55surveyin/prospecting is required though :ahh: regards, Laurent.
  11. Laurent

Selling: Neconu dna

I am selling neconu dna for tt+800. Pm if interested. Thanks. Laurent
  12. Laurent

It must be level 65 agility (that i reach) or somethin else...

hi community, I was wondering if you got an indecent increase of FAILED like i do... EVEN when i fap/heal myself i got FAILED now... This must be a new feature for sure ! I don't know what they are expecting... It seems the more i skill the more FAILED/MISS i got. WHAT ABOUT the most...
  13. Laurent

my best claim ever

Here it is : I'd like to thank all the wildD3amons members, especially Brent Wildman Lansing, Leoni Silver Starr, Vin Gunman and Frank Tanor Tanor, respectively general of Apha, wildD3amons, WildD3amons academy and Tanor for the forum. :) Ty for the pms ;)
  14. Laurent

a special nrf...

After 3 years, i finally unlock it... Took me long but i did it !!! :yay: :D
  15. Laurent

Question: Do scopes/laser sights affects misses when using a maxed weapon ?

hi The question again : Do scopes/laser sights affects misses when using a maxed weapon ? I have so much misses, i was wondering if it was a joke, after 2 years of game... I know some tests have been made establishing scopes/Laser sights have no effects on a maxed weapon but further to MA 's...
  16. Laurent

teleporting animation

hoy hoy hoy I would like to let Mindark know that the teleporting animation before the new VU was really awesome. Before the teleportation itself, the avatar was concentrating, just awesome animation there, and when teleporting we could saw some speed animation, and a very good effect when...
  17. Laurent

forum noob

I need to attach a file to my thread, how do i do ? I read the FAQ, it is written ther's a button labelled 'Manage Attachments' below the post...:scratch2:, just can't find it :(. Did i miss somethin' ? Thanks for your replies.
  18. Laurent

Selling: Good nerveblast chip and pants

hi, I am selling good nerveblast chip. Considering offers from tt+800. Buyout TT+999. Also 1 basic pants 100% combibo. TT+60. BUYOUT TT+99. and 1 basic pants 100% exa. TT+60. BUYOUT TT+99 Regards,
  19. Laurent

Buying: Gokabusaki skull

I'm looking for one of those. Pm me with your offer ty :)
Back