Search results

1. Haven

Shame on you Not on MA :)

The vehicles came out on my birthday, which made it extra special :) . But the negativity surrounding their distribution kinda sucked. I think MA employed an extraordinarily common and effective marketing campaign to push a new product on their market consumers. Someone said Shame on MA...
  2. Haven

Argonaut

why vampire instead of rascal. vampire doesnt seem to stop much damage at all.
  3. Haven

Selling: Blueprints: Over 90 different BPs for sale!

It's Bump time
  4. Haven

Selling: Blueprints: Over 90 different BPs for sale!

(Sorry but most of my BPs are only 1qr) Looking to start a new book? Trying to fill in a few holes in a book you already have? Just wanna help little ol' me out? Look through my BPs, then Personal Message me or post your offer, in game name, and possible times and in game places for the trade...
  5. Haven

Buying: Manufacture Methodology

please post or pm % you are paying
  6. Haven

Selling: Rare Tool BP: EMT Kit Ek-2550 Blueprint for Sale

bumpa bumpa bump, you know im the m n f n bumpy bumpy bump
  7. Haven

bump bumpity bumparoo!
  8. Haven

noone? really :P bump...
  9. Haven

FYI: Standard Plates Crafting Results (no reply pls)

gathering materials for a 1000 click test on 44qr simple I springs now (much more expensive of a test than plates :) . If you want to donate I would appreciate it. Otherwise I'll be buying animal eye and muscle oil from this little Weapon ACU in PA auction house. I will begin the Springs...
  10. Haven

Do you think a 44qr springs bp would be high enough to begin testing or should I seek the 75-90qr range?
  11. Haven

8.9 Quality Rating Rare BP (only 3 ever sold on auction) Recommended Tool Crafting Level 0.0 Please reply or message me with offers. Thank you,
  12. Haven

Indeed. I have much cause to fear the sib bps costs. But i think if I find one that has a QR similar to the plates it might not hurt as bad as building a 1qr sib bp. Any ideas on a specific bp? My profession levels are: Mechanical Engineer = 11 Metal Engineer = 11 Attachment Engineer = 10.5...
  13. Haven

Buying: 20 TT Engineering Skill Implant 5000%

hehe, just a little, u should read my other stuff. since u are doing crafting now check my standard plates post. also, are u selling engineering chips?
  14. Haven

Buying: 20 TT Engineering Skill Implant 5000%

11 day gap bump :P (yay for paychecks)
  15. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Followup) After all of this standard plate grinding my blueprint achieved a 100qr. Having become disallusioned with the item having not received any global sensation, I loaned it to a friend to learn with. Wouldn't you know that in about 20 minutes he globaled...
  16. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 7) Final As the benefits of continuing have diminished so has this thread. This final post contains the results. Standard Plates BP @ 96.9qr Quality/Condition Bar = All the way Left 1000 Clicks COST: 1000 Belkar = 60ped TT, 69.6ped MU @ 116% 2000 Oil =...
  17. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 6) Standard Plates BP @ 96.3qr Starting Skills: Metallurgy = 190 Manufacture Metal = 388 Engineering = 973 Intelligence = 25 Quality/Condition Bar = All the way Left 1000 Clicks COST: 1000 Belkar = 60ped TT, 69.6ped MU @ 116% 2000 Oil = 40ped TT, 42.4ped...
  18. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 5) Standard Plates BP @ 95.4qr Starting Skills: Metallurgy = 179 Manufacture Metal = 364 Engineering = 967 Intelligence = 25 Quality/Condition Bar = All the way Left 1000 Clicks COST: 1000 Belkar = 60ped TT, 69.6ped MU @ 116% 2000 Oil = 40ped TT, 42.4ped...
  19. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 4) I shifted the Quality/Condition Bar back all the way left on this run and for the remainder. Standard Plates BP @ 94.7qr Starting Skills: Metallurgy = 139 Manufacture Metal = 303 Engineering = 948 Intelligence = 25 Quality/Condition Bar = All the way...
  20. Haven

Standard Plates Craft Results (reply thread)

The skill gain is measured by the difference between the numbered section of the skills (not professions or ranks) before the run and the number in those same sections after the run. I did not know that this was a high amount. But, you could be correct. My engineering is quite high due to...
  21. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 3) I shifted the Quality/Condition Bar all the way right on this run. Standard Plates BP @ 93.5qr Starting Skills: Metallurgy = 125 Manufacture Metal = 278 Engineering = 938 Intelligence = 25 Quality/Condition Bar = All the way Right 1000 Clicks COST...
  22. Haven

Standard Plates Craft Results (reply thread)

Indeed it is. I will edit it. :P
  23. Haven

Global day!

The 28th of June was a GOOD day. My first Crafting Global. My second Crafting Global. My third Crafting Global. All of these were thanks to my new wonderful OA 101 BP My fourth Crafting Global kudos to my Beacin Laser BP AND BOOM My First HOF EVER!!! YAY for OreAmps!
  24. Haven

Standard Plates Crafting Results (Round 2) Standard Plates BP @ 92.6qr Starting Skills: Metallurgy = 58 Manufacture Metal = 136 Engineering = 859 Intelligence = 25 Quality/Condition Bar = All the way Left 1000 Clicks COST: 1000 Belkar = 60ped TT, 69.6ped MU @ 116% 2000 Oil = 40ped TT, 42.4ped...
Back