Search results

1. Thomas River

Buying: lion harness and shin guard male

Lion shins on auction right now for +1.2k I believe
  2. Thomas River

Selling: LVL 7 Sacred Kong

7k probably a decent start as when they first came out they went for a lot more than 7k if I recall, as the mission chain to even get the parts needed took a long time and a lot of PED. Plus the level required to tame it isn't a low L10. So I do see where the price is coming from. But to those...
  3. Thomas River

Selling: Isis HL 8 and full set eMINE PG (M)

Message me in game "Thomas Peanut River"
  4. Thomas River

Selling: Phantom (M) SET T3-5, Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition T6.5, Mk.V T7.7

Phantom M (T3-5)+2.2k M2930 ME (T6.5)+3.3k Mk.V +1.3k SOLD Offer, can also trade for items depending on the item! Message me here or in game "Thomas Peanut River"
  5. Thomas River

Selling: Viking (M), .6a Plates, Oratan Axe Pet

As the title says, I'm selling Viking (M)x .6a plates and Oratan Axe Pet! Viking SOLD .6a Plates tt+175 Oratan Axe Pet (Level 8) (Offer, no lowballs) Message me here or in game "Thomas Peanut River"
  6. Thomas River

Selling: DOA LoudMouth + Evil/ Adj A105

Everything sold! Close Thread!
  7. Thomas River

Selling: Starkhov AS-147

Daily Bump :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  8. Thomas River

Selling: Starkhov AS-147

Selling Strakhov AS-147 Tier 2.8 Message me offer in game! "Thomas Peanut River"
  9. Thomas River

Buying: PET Silver Dragon

The Dragon you are looking for is a Sterling Dragon, Crazy B tamed it awhile ago and sold it. You will have to talk to Crazy B about more details.
  10. Thomas River

Selling: Cooper (EPIC DOG)

Bumping it up for this Epic dog
  11. Thomas River

Daily BUMP!
  12. Thomas River

:yay: Daily Bump :yay:
  13. Thomas River

BUMP IT! LOUDER:wtg:
  14. Thomas River

Cooper (EPIC DOG)

Selling Epic Dog Cooper SB: 100 PED PM me offers or add in game: Thomas Peanut River
  15. Thomas River

:yay: Daily Bump :yay:
  16. Thomas River

Selling Epic Pet: Cooper Offer! SB: 100
  17. Feffoid Global

Feffoid Global

60 PED
  18. Thomas River

Scavenger Hunt

I have done that before, but the participates didnt like how they couldnt find as many things, and most people couldnt find 1 item. So i did the fee and more items to make sure everyone got something. And so far, everyone has found a few items.
  19. Thomas River

Scavenger Hunt

Information: I have been doing a few scavenger hunts for new-low players. I find a place where no one is at (not a LA) and I hide a fair amount of items. Items are usually: 1k-5k sweat, a few FAP-5, 1 FAP-18, 2 Vivo T1, Pixie, Colonizer, Goblin, a few Jester D-1, Mann MPH, Opallo, and sometimes...
  20. Thomas River

Scavenger Hunt

Well another way of looking at it, its a service to help the new playes out :yay:
  21. Thomas River

OMG, i am getting popular, got 9 friends now! :D

OMG, i am getting popular, got 9 friends now! :D
  22. Thomas River

Scavenger Hunt

Sign-up If you have 30 or less agility you can join this event, if you are wanting to join pm or post it on forum, I will let everyone know when the game is starting. We have people that will pick you up from the tp to the place the game is to be taking place! Thomas
  23. Thomas River

Scavenger Hunt

Donations The other thing that I hope to do for this game is to get enough people to donate some small value things. We have had some low lvl faps, sweat, pixie, and even a few guns donated. If I can get enough people to donate even 1 small thing that they looted and dont need I can make it a...
Back