Search results

1. CMS

First Uber - Mining

Click to enlarge Got this morning, my first uber mining. I'm not a wake yet and kind of shook up between an adrenile rush and a cafenine buzz. :laugh: Anyways for inquiring minds... OF-211(L) - 1 depth enhancer OA-101 (L) light And I'm not telling you coords or location... *looks at picture*...
  2. CMS

Fist Crafting Global - Basic filters

Click to enlarge Extremely lucky click on quantity even. My loot pool is now very much screwed for a long time. haha
  3. CMS

$20 a Month Miner.

Hi, since it seems mining blogs are back. I see if anybody is interested in reading mine. Poll above. I made my first depost in July and I am in my 5th month now of mining for 20 bucks a month. I've kept detailed records of how much I have gained and lost. I even did a earlier blog, Zero to HOF...
  4. CMS

Achievement: CGA 1st Unlock

Click to enlarge Nothing major just my first unlock. :D For curious minds it took 9005 bombs to unlock.
  5. CMS

HoF: First Mining HOF

Click to enlarge My first HOF, a 125 ped Duru. Took me 5 months and 3614 bombs, but I got this one. Kinda small but it still counts, Funny thing is my first global was nearly twice the size of this HOF. :laugh: Posted my progress here Zero to HOF Mining Blog
  6. CMS

EU Rental System

I had an idea earlier today, and it was of a feature I missed in the last game I was playing that is not present in this game. That feature was a rent/lend feature. How it worked... 1. One person would put up an item; another person would put up money or nothing. Depending on if it was a...
  7. CMS

Zero to HOF Mining Blog/Contest

Blog I've decide to keep a Detailed Mining Record of what I mine, size of ore, where I mined it, and how much much I spend lose from day one. I have yet to drop a bomb in the game(hence zero) and will be ore mining at the start of next week. I will keep a record of ever bomb dropped along with...
Back