Search results

1. S

HoF: Weaponcrafting is not dead.

Hi peeps, as i didnt make real progress messing with material blueprints I focused 100% on building weapons or other stuff that can harm people :laugh: I used two very old bp´s which i stopped skilling up some years ago. Got both close to QR70 now and blueprints finally start to pay something...
  2. S

Someone into Star Citizen?

Hello there, im curious If some people out of our community are into Star Citizen. Im thinking about thinning out my Fleet a bit, and have some Ship Packages i dont want anymore like this one here. (damn rare) I kept this package since 2013 now. Before i throw it on Ebay, I just wanted...
  3. S

Uber: Simple II suprise

Hey mates ;) Just see how tiny this Simple II craft was. I begin to like my old Blueprints again. Cheers :beerchug:
  4. S

Buying: Dune Rider Shins & Arm Guards (F)

I know, It is almost senseless. But stopping my search also is no solution. Thats my status atm: As the topic says Shins & Arm Guards shall be next. I can 1:1 trade Rx Optac x2 Arm Guards (F) for Dune Rider Arms. Else I will pay the usual price for the piece. No lowballing.
  5. S

Uber: Fat silent Feff

Due to the server issues i have time to post this one. I think it even is my first Esi from Feff´s. Kinda unexpected. ESI sold at 910%
  6. S

Achievement: Finally archieved Server down Global

Just because it´s funny. People that know me, know that I sometimes tend to have weird tasks ;-) But most of the time i finish my Quests. I believe it was the last Global before disconnect. That was the main goal. Here we go, the Server down Glob: :poke:
  7. S

Uber: Go fishing

Hi Peeps, die hard considering all MU% i would have striked Uber Forum again. But in this case im honest, I tt the shit ;-) I even let my Mayhem counter open for speculation. :eyecrazy:
  8. S

Selling: Selling: Urban Stalker Tier 2.9 / Jaguar Arma + Shins (F)

Those toys have to go. Urban Stalker Tier 2.9: SOLD Jaguar Arms + Shins (F): SOLD
  9. S

Going wyld at Medusa

Hey mates, I dont know if this is the right place for it, but i think it fits best here. After looting that big ESI yesterday i took all the PED i got from selling it and did a big mixed hunt on Leviathan, Eviscerator and Proteron while having my stream running at twitch. Some people that did...
  10. S

Silent Uber - 100,60 Ped ESI

After some time MA let me post here again. Time to cure some losses today? Was one of my first mobs today. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/1/5/7/6/100ped_esi_hog.jpg Always keep up the shooting :poke:
  11. S

Buying: Vain Arm Guards (L) or UL

Hi mates, as i have given up to complete my dune rider set, I have now decided to live with what i have and do some additional patchwork. I like those spikes ;-) Looking for Female (L) ones, but information on a buyable UL pair would be very appreciated ! Please PM here or ingame. gl, Shavenna
  12. S

Selling: WTT: Isis Zero-Three Tier 6.1

Fixed price tt+2500 PM here or ingame ;) gl, Shavenna
  13. S

Argonaut Scavenger Elite 1140 PED

Well.... :lift: I hope my doctor can help me out, i think i´ve got the messi syndrome :kos: From time to time go shoot an Argonaut when you go back to Fort Troy to gear up for Proteron again :rocket:
  14. S

Beladoth 1428 PED

Hi mates! Last week I was very close, good to finally see 4 digits again :kos: Always keep up shooting :sniper:
  15. S

Proteron Hunt continues...

Hi my fellow mates. Proteron still dont want to let me post a thread at the Uber forum. I post it for protest :wise: (saved my Anus to be honest) 5000/15000 Keep it going !:handgun:
  16. S

Cetus Thigh Guards (M)

Hi there, usually i´m more the guy that´s just reading the forums and study what nice loots other people have ;) I don´t post every big loot I have as I just want to share the special things with you :wtg: Last night I finally got my first Item discovery after playing several years and want...
  17. S

Buying: Jaguar Shin Guards (F) unlimited

Hi there, i'm looking for Jaguar (F) unlimited Shin Guards. I will pay the usual price. Please send a PM if you want to sell. Greet you all, Shavenna
  18. S

Selling: Angel Arm Guards (F) T1 & Angel Shin Guards (F) T0.6

Hello there, a few weeks ago i just bought 1x Angel Arm Guards (F) tier 1.0 and 1x Angel Shin Guards (F) tier 0,6. My original plan was to complete my set of jaguar armor, but the prices of the parts where so close together that buying the angel parts was the best choise for me at that...
  19. S

HoF: Little Comeback run :-)

Hi everyone :-) 1 1/2 years ago, I left Entropia and sold all my Stuff. Knowing that I would come back some day, my Avatar kept all of it's Skills. In December last year i rejoined Entropia and began to gather Equipment, to be able to hunt Creatures I was used to hunt before. Yesterday I...
  20. S

Selling: Jaguar (F) setup - 3x SGA parts + buyout gift

Hi there, i cancelled my old auction thread to add a new SB and a Buyout for this setup. As a little gift, i offer my clothing setup + A104 to the one who offers the buyout bid I want to take a long break from the game, and have no use of that stuff anymore. I just want to sell the whole...
  21. S

Selling: Jaguar (F) -> SGA parts inside..

/closed look @ new thread
  22. S

Buying: Some parts left for creating a Neconu DNA

Hello there, i'm gathering all the Materials for creating a Neconu DNA Sample at the moment and i'm still missing some parts. Here's a small overview of my archievments: Neconu Hair: 3/7 Neconu teeth: 6/23 DNA Fragment B: 1/1 DNA Fragment D: 1/1 DNA Fragment E: 0/1 Neconu Jaw...
  23. S

Very nice Longtoothy day

Hi there :D At first i was really angry about the event. I spent my ped on alot of mobs that I'm used to kill and found out that the loot was sooo bad.... ...it must have gone somewhere :rolleyes: Nothing special in there... but nearly a Uber again :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge...
  24. S

Neconu Jaw / Neconu DNA Sample

Hi there, after i looted a fresh Neconu Jaw, i nearly gathered all the materials needed for a Neconu DNA Sample. At the moment there are already a few land areas with neconu, so i don't know if its wise to sell it now..., and i don't know what happens when the new planets hit entropia. So...
  25. S

SGA Neconu - First Uber

Still can't believe it... happened to me 10 minutes ago... :yay::yay::yay::yay: It's not just my first Uber, it also contained Jaguar Foot Guards (F) SGA and a Neconu Jaw. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Loot: Full TT BL1000 (L) Jaguar Foot Guards...
Back