Search results

1. T

client loader crashes after 31 % contact support it says

client loader crashes after 31 % contact support it says . anyone else having this problem today ? I Believe there was an update earlier today ( tuesday )
  2. T

7 days and not possible to logg in due to GC error ?

hi, sent support on the 23 dec and it seems they looked at it at the 28 th dec . I cant still logg in and its the 31 th dec today !!!! the GC asks for resync all the time . edit , my son can play perfectly so no Pc issue
  3. T

please MA , remove the tutorials from my message box !!!!!!!!!

please MA , remove the tutorials from my message box !!!!!!!!! I dont want 4 pages of tutorials making a mess of my message window !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. T

WT*

Its not the game that sucks , its this forum , sad to see it went this way . TAC Soc leader Ice Cold founded in 2009 and still having a great time in game and in RL ps Take a break if the game makes you hate , RL is L and the decay rate is higher then you know R.I.P my little brother...
  5. T

Tp chips working or not ?

I read that TP chips dont work ? But I used mine several times y-day at Calypso and had no problem with it Both lvl 1 and lvl 2 works Noticed on the other hand that at Arkadia they seems to malfunction a bit regarding distances . but that was some days ago TAC
  6. T

pvp3 kill , no loot window

Killed a guy at pvp3 , no loot window appeared , and relogged , check inventory , no extra ammo no nothing : ( Bugged ?
  7. T

2001 The Cube

Is this old news ? one of my younger soc mates found it yesterday https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/tacutting/albums/%2A/29088-cube.jpg new URL : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2813&attachmentid=20981
  8. T

HoF 1700+ ped tripud

My team made a Hof : ) on a tripud , OMG didnt know they even looted ,as i never get any loot from them :P https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/tacutting/albums/%2A/26528-global-1900-peds-19-4-10.jpg Well, the loot was divided equal :) Txs Team m8s for a good finish of a...
  9. T

First HoF :) pvp

Well, it was only a killing spree , but nonetheless it took some time :) 14 players in a row :) Edit: Ps . screenshot will come tonight ;) Or logg into game ;) PIC : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/tacutting/albums/%2A/25848-pvp-hof-31-3-2010.jpg
  10. T

bugg or weird things after crash

Gun tower didnt work at orthos tp chip didnt work , and loot window was gone . BUGGS ?
  11. T

WE FINALY SAT DOWN , or have i missed something

Yesterday at my house with a noob, i said we could sitt down on chairs before VU 10 Then suddenly ,he takes a chair and have a seat , LOL :laugh: I must have missed some update news and never heard of it before :rolleyes: Well ,its not a HOF but sure a achievment Way to go MA Ps ,a...
  12. T

Buying: Ghost F wanted , low tt only ; )

Looking for a 2-Hand Ghost F Armour , No need to be complete Shoes , gloves and face mask not needed Low tt only So if u have some laying in storage and dont want to pay auction fees , just give me a Pm Soon to be open , The Soc Shop Of Ice Cold Soc: Is the sky falling ? visit the...
  13. T

my ava looks like a light bulb :laugh:

edited 15-12-09 ( i just deleted files by hand and had a new install the 2nd time again , and it worked , but took an hour , some items in inventory still miss textures ) Ok , new update fine as always ;) , But Please wheres all textures in game , all white and a total mess , all have...
  14. T

L-Quent sideboard bugg ?

I bought L-quent board to my appartment , and its really makes me mad . as i cant place things on it all the time , sometimes i can and next minute i cant . I moved it a bit and it worked for some minutes then not . Is it only for shops and a lost case for appartments ? Please shopowners...
  15. T

TT value of ores and enmatters

hi , i was thinking of selling some of my ores and enmatters , as im not in the mood for crafting at the moment Q: has the tt value changed as i didnt take notes of tt value before upgrade its value seems to have lessen or am i mistaken Example 1K lyst = value before / now anyone got...
Back