Search results

1. Q

EP-40 Merc w/ 104 what should I use this for?

Kaiser, Like you I am also a PE addict and hunt with ep-40 amped at 104 with laser and scope. I am nearing the 2k hg skill level and have been using this combination since opening MMS at 1400 hg, prior to that I used a ep-32 amped at 104. I am an avid supported of this combination. My hunts...
  2. Q

YALDT - Yet Another Loot Distribution Theory

Gratz on your Find Piblinchi You are 99.9% accurate in your prediction 'Give and ye shall receive' I deposited 250USD before heading into space since last friday and have had 3 globals, 1 @ 155ped another at 78ped and a smaller of 63ped. Found MK IV whilst hunting in team with a mate and...
  3. Q

Critical Damage

A noob question to pose to you knowledgable lot. Does the amount of 'Critical Damage' inflicted on a mobs increase with your skill levels? Recently I have noticed that this message is coming up more and more often. Is this due my skill levels increasing or just good shooting with my little...
  4. Q

Weapon Chart

Thanks for the immediate response.
  5. Q

Weapon Chart

A couple a weeks ago, I can across a thread which included a link to a list of weapons (Carbines and Rifles) which compared the damage per second. I am looking to upgrade and wondered if anyone could please direct me to this link.
Back