Search results

1. E

Question: Want to if this will work on my Laptop

The Above will work, but not for long. The problem with v2.26 makes the graphics card reprocess old resources that were being emulated... sometimes. this of course, along with all the other operations such as the limiting pixel shaders causes the card to eventually use up all virtual memory, and...
  2. E

Intel graphics problems - The solution

Alright, so i used this little tool before to get Oblivion to work. Okay great, my little Intel 945 can actually do something. Next problem is, I can't see mobs. I can see everything (That I'm aware of) but the mobs. Now I have tried your settings though... it made the game look worse and run...
  3. E

I'm new

Alright, find a good mentor. Join a Society, and ask questions. The three only mandatory steps to starting right? Sounds great. Can throw in some cash to speed up my start too (Also great). Also judging from what i've been reading by this "Sweat Crash" I might thoroughly enjoy this game with...
  4. E

I'm new

Good points, I like to hear that it is a helpful community (The best I've ever seen is Atlantis, if this game tops that then... food might not even be as important as this game... jk). But I don't think with the addition of another newcomer that is hesitant on paying is going to make supply of...
  5. E

I'm new

Well, that's good to know that people aren't just taking those people who never paid and trying to pull tricks (I'm sure there are still some though). But I was just looking for more of a supportive environment not necessarily one that I get free stuff from, but one where I'm not just the noob...
  6. E

I'm new

Therefor I'm partially clueless. Now, I loved my economics class, and although reading this stuff is so cool to imagine, I've never been able to use any of that knowledge. Now, I have no money to spend at the moment, but I'm not entirely playing this game for profit, although profit is a good...
  7. E

I'm new

Therefor I'm partially clueless. Now, I loved my economics class, and although reading this stuff is so cool to imagine, I've never been able to use any of that knowledge. Now, I have no money to spend at the moment, but I'm not entirely playing this game for profit, although profit is a good...
  8. E

I'm hoping to have a new rig in at least 4 months. So hopefully I won't miss much.
  9. E

I found what I was looking for Sorry to anyone trying to search and do all of this for me. But i found evidence of a Intel 945 running this game on a worse rig than my own. So I can play.
  10. E

Alright, so i wanted to play this, but the only computer I ever have a lot of access to is my Laptop. It is a DV6120US. And of course it is the only computer in my household that can questionably run it. More specifically the Graphics card. I can run Oblivion with it (Albeit it was supposed to...
Back