Search results

1. adeehr

Selling: All my skills

Your implant can buy my skills. I don't have any ESI's and I don't want to go through buying them, so if you have an ESI and you want my skills the prices are below. I've broken it down this way. Skill name, my skill total, the chip size needed for all the skill to extract from my head and the...
  2. adeehr

Info: Ozpyn LR 1X1 Stats better than Opalo SGA

I haven't played PE much in the last 6 months, came back this week to discover the LR 1x1 on auction so I did some research. According to the weapon compare on Entropedia, this gun is better for eco hunting than the Opalo or even the SGA Opalo. Has anyone else noticed this? Ammo Opalo: 200...
  3. adeehr

Guess this week's payout!

Because we had so much fun in the CLD payout thread I thought we should start our own guess the payout thread! For payout on July 29 2013 my guess is 4.54
  4. adeehr

Selling: Jolly Christmas Suit M

I'm selling a Jolly Christmas suit including: Jolly Christmas Hat M Jolly Christmas Shirt M Jolly Christmas Pants M Jolly Christmas Facemask M MU is around 500, I'm asking TT+450 FIRM. Send me a PM on the forum or in game. Muwatalli II
  5. adeehr

Selling: Skins Sale

Just like the title says, I'm selling skins. Below is the list of skins by name, followed by quantity and then TT value. I'd like to do this as an auction with a buy out. Auction will end one week after starting bid is placed or when buy out is reached. Send PM or bid in this thread. TT value...
  6. adeehr

Info: Armor Plating Stats (Updated)

I was inspired by craystar's chart from this thread and wanted to put together an updated chart for the community with all the new platings for armor that are available. I hope others find it helpful. And if you have suggestions to make it better please post them in the thread, I'll gladly...
  7. adeehr

Selling: Fire Forge 8k / ESI / M2875

I am selling the below items. Look for me in Twin or send me a PM. Asking the prices below: Fire Forge ARR 8000 TT(116.00)+725 Omegaton M2875 TT(89.00)+225 ESI's SOLD
  8. adeehr

Selling: Christmas Items (First Golden Christmas)

Christmas Advent Candlestick Christmas Cloth x3 Christmas Garland x2 Christmas Lantern x2 First Golden Christmas Decoration https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=55171&c=5 Looking for +120 Jolly Christmas Shirt (M) PM with offers, thanks!
  9. adeehr

Selling: Armor Sets (F) & Armor Plates

Armor (All Female) Full sets Arctic(L) (20.27) 150% Gnome TT(28.2) + 15 Goblin TT(36.7) + 20 Kobold TT(132.8) + 15 Musca 150% (TT 40ped) Pixie TT + 8 (Full TT/Chest is at tier 1.3) Shogun TT(140.3) + 28 Armor Plating - Full Sets 1A TT(22.40) + 10 2A TT(34.30) + 10 PM with interest.
  10. adeehr

Selling: Armor/Weapons/Enhancers/Attachments/Mindforce

I am cleaning out my storage to free up some PEDs, so this is a sale thread for PED only trade, no items please. I've indicated the TT value of each item that's for sale and my asking price. Please PM me if you'd like to buy an item. Armor (All Female) Full sets Arctic(L) (20.27) 150% Gnome...
  11. adeehr

Info: Cornundacauda Hunting Log

Since my Daikiba Challange hunting log had gone dry as I never found a good dense spawn like the Daikiba one outside the old swamp camp, I've switched gears to hunt the ever dangerous....Cornundacauda. I had previously started the Cornundacauda mission and have gone past the 500 part of the...
  12. adeehr

Selling: Tier 1 Karma Killer

Just like the title states. Karma Killer is at tier 1.2. At the moment in game auction is ~+305 to +310 for tier 1 on weekly/monthly. I'm asking for around that if not a little less to save me the auction fee. Let me know if you are interested.
  13. adeehr

Daikiba Challenge Hunting Log - Powerfist

I decided to do the Daikiba Challenge entirely with powerfist. I've seen a few others out at Swamp Camp doing the challenge with the fist, but not sure if they are tracking like I am. I started with 50 powerfist skill and am tracking that skill, the tiering of my TT powerfist, and my...
  14. adeehr

Info: Need Info: Sight Decay

I'm working on some information on sights and their costs. I go to Entropedia for the info but five sights don't have the decay costs listed. I need the decay costs in pec and also the total uses if someone has the info for these five sights: Castar Ecivox Ignaritz Jakth Seizzt 2000L+ I also...
  15. adeehr

Info: Need Info: Scopes Decay

I'm working on some information on scopes and their costs. I go to Entropedia for the info but two scopes don't have the decay costs listed. I need the decay costs in pec and also the total uses if someone has the info for these two scopes: Flexur Seizzt 4000RS Thanks in advance if you have...
  16. adeehr

Achievement: My first global

Hope to be the first of many! :yay: Click to enlarge
  17. adeehr

Buying: 2 sets of 5c plates

I would like to buy 2 sets of 5c plates. I will offer TT +2.5 per plate. Thanks, Sheilna
  18. adeehr

Am I missing something? 5C Plates

I've looked for a while on auction but don't ever seem to see these plates listed. Maybe they buy out fast and I just miss them I don't know. I tried to search on the forum for 5C and it comes back with no results. What am I missing? :confused: I thought this might be some good plates to...
  19. adeehr

Washed out graphics

Just in the last day or so I've noticed that most of the graphics of avatars, items and the environment are very washed out. When I first loaded VU10 my graphics were just fine, but since these last two updates came down my graphis have been all washed out. For example armor plating only show...
  20. adeehr

Should I be worried?

Today at sweat camp while getting some heals I noticed Internet Explorer opened in the background. When I tabbed to it I saw it was windows live mail login page, which I do not have an account for and do not use, and it had some odd email address listed. I scrolled down the page and it showed a...
  21. adeehr

Account Deletion

Hi all, new here, but not new to PE or should I say EU. I started my account early in '04 and had played for some time. I took some time off the game and logged on every so often. I have a friend who borrowed an item in game and had logged into my account some time ago to retreive that item...
Back