Search results

1. Creptice

Game Theory - Psychological PvP Event @ Zychion

Sounds great, I will follow this with intrest.
  2. Creptice

Closed Shops

Can anyone explain to my why so many shops are closed. Every once in a while I go into one of the malls and they are deserted and most of the shops are closed. What happened? Is everyone too dependent on the Auction House? Are there not enough players to support the shops? Did the owners...
  3. Creptice

PE Exchange

Thats exactly what I thought it was Mastermesh. This could be eaisly turned into a real game economy stock exchange. All shopowners sales could be tracked and thier stock price could rise or fall depending on the success of their shop. A feature like this could breath some needed life back...
  4. Creptice

PE Exchange

Thats what I thought it was. I guess MA had no choice but to shut it down. A financial tool like that in a small economy could give someone the ability to take MA to the bank. It could have been fun with the right controls in place though. Thanks
  5. Creptice

PE Exchange

During my exploration of Entropia, I have discovered the PE Exchange. Looks to be a stock market like feature, but every time I check it out it is closed. Is my timing just bad or is this a feature in the game that is no longer active? :scratch2:
  6. Creptice

Help: I need 5 new avatars to test the way a new player can live on 15$/month << please read if you are new >>

Count me in !! I just started playing about a week ago and have spent alot of time on the forums trying to learn the dos and donts of this game. Your test seems like a great way to learn to play the right way and learn from someone who knows what they are doing. In return for your generosity...
Back