Search results

1. DB Ulerie

Selling: Selling Khorum Ice Dagger SOLD

Just as title says. Looking to switch to leveling swords next. PM me with offers.
  2. DB Ulerie

Adapted Vivo UR125 (L) Blueprint (L) Price

Just wanted a quick estimate for this Adapted Vivo UR125 (L) Blueprint (L) blueprint i just realized i looted with 4 attempts left. Also a Vehicle RK-5 (L) Blueprint (L) with 47 attempts. Thanks.
  3. DB Ulerie

HoF: My First Hof!!

This was my first hunt on argonauts and i was using the UL2. I finally feel im getting out of the total n00b phase. Now im just mostly n00bish ;)
  4. DB Ulerie

Question: Breer m2a(L)

Hey everyone. I just reached level seven laser sniper and maxed the m1a(L). Now I'm up to the m2a and i was wondering whats the best mob for me to hunt. Thanks!
  5. DB Ulerie

Question: Tool Engineering

Hey everyone. I just wanted some ideas of what to do to become a tool engineer. What BP's should i use and any relevant information would be nice. Thanks!
  6. DB Ulerie

Question: Noob Mining Question

Hi im a noob miner and only go on 10ped runs with en-matter. I was wondering how many times in a row is it normal to miss. I was just wondering after a few terrible runs. Maybe im just doing something wrong:confused:. Thanks in advance.
  7. DB Ulerie

Question: Entropia Universe Prepaid Deposit Cards

He guys i was just wondering why MA doesn't make prepaid sub cards. Im sure there is a reason but i'm sure that it could work in a way for free advertisement or something like that. Could it be that MA just doesn't have the funds for such an undertaking?
  8. DB Ulerie

Question: Question about laser sights and scopes

Hey all. I was just wondering if the skill modification you get from sights and scopes apply to SIB weapons? Also if it does is it worth it?:scratch2:
  9. DB Ulerie

The Wishing Game

You just make your own wish then the next person corrupts that wish or how it will lead to your death,downfall,suffering etc. Then tells a wish of their own. I wish i had 1,000,000,000,001 PED
  10. DB Ulerie

Question: What to hunt next???

Hey i decided to skill pistol and i just wanted to know what mobs to hunt with which weapons:scratch2:. You guys could suggest what ever amps or whatever i just want a basic outline of what to look forward too. P1a P2a P3a P4a p5a (All limited of course) Thanks!!!
  11. DB Ulerie

Question: Skills needed to max TT weapons?

I was wondering how many skills you needed to max TT weapons:scratch2:. I want to know because i want to max all tt weapons before i go on to bigger weapons. Plus I hear I can get some hp using melee weapons.
  12. DB Ulerie

Noob question Plz help

Im a newbie and i have around 400 skill points in rifling and was wondering if i should switch to pistol. Ive browsed the forums and i noticed a lot of the time when someone says "OMG i just got a global worth X amount:yay::yay::yay:" in the screen shot there usually using a pistol like p5a of...
  13. DB Ulerie

Loot Pool???

Hey all. Im pretty new to EU and EF. I spad alot of time going through various threads. And it all leaves me with one question. WHAT THE HELL IS THE LOOT POOL?????????????????????:confused:
  14. DB Ulerie

Wool Drops

Hi all.Im pretty new to entropia universe and ive begun the tailoring profession. Buying materials is quite expensive and i was wondering which mob is most likely to drop different kinds of wool. I figure if i can get it myself i wont have to spend as much PED. Plz help me out.
Back