Search results

1. ArtemNaumova

News: UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

So, believe it or not, I've been playing since 2006 and I haven't had the fun of being on an Entropia server when it crashes... until now. I was in the Robot Harvester zone Sunday evening s/w of Minopolis when the server appeared to freeze. Now I cannot log back in despite multiple attempts...
  2. ArtemNaumova

For really old players

I've listened to NoBion's sound cloud recordings and a host of other kind collectors who saved some of the old Project Entropia soundtrack, but have been totally unable to find and download my very favorite song from playing in those days; the one with the Lyrics that Audrey Cheerful mentioned...
  3. ArtemNaumova

What Does Entropia Mean To You

I first got into Entropia in 2006, when my partner in crime was working and living 900 miles away and I had lots of free time in the evenings. I fell in love with the game back then because of the people. When I was just starting and had no skills and weak weapons, but I loved to wander far and...
  4. ArtemNaumova

New Hi-end Laptop, now cannot log into Entropia Universe at all

Thanks for the suggestion, Joat; it turned out that Entropia did not like my VPN... as soon as I disconnected, Entropia loaded.
  5. ArtemNaumova

New Hi-end Laptop, now cannot log into Entropia Universe at all

I just transited over to a new high-powered laptop, and am getting the following response when I try to log into EU: I log in, the client loader says "loading", and then it stays on that loading screen for about 4-5 mins, before eventually disconnecting and issuing a message that I have been...
  6. ArtemNaumova

Selling: SOLD

A rough price range would be nice....
  7. ArtemNaumova

Toulan and Monria - A New Beginning

Fantastic news! Congrats To Ant and Kendra for pulling this together!
  8. ArtemNaumova

FYI: Modern MindForce Guide for 2020

Thanks for this guide, Captain Jack. It's useful even for old-timers who have not yet explored Mindforce much.
  9. ArtemNaumova

Info: Vu17 bugs report

I am not getting into EU at all since the update. Get to ~95% on the update, but then get the following error notes: Failed to install runtime C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Univers\redist\vcredist_x64.exe, Code: 1 Failed to update EU: An error occurred while applying the update. Please try...
  10. ArtemNaumova

Shaolin under new leadership

a huge thank you to Orion for resurrecting Shaolin from near-death after Oberon died. Huge congrats to Photon for shouldering the load- "The king is dead; long live the king!"
  11. ArtemNaumova

ATROX Stalker and prowlers ON LA40?

Short answer: YES!
  12. ArtemNaumova

Shaolin wants YOU!

Welcome to the new members...Orion is doing a great job rebuilding Shaolin. I just wish Elite Dangerous in VR wasn't as addictive as it has turned out to be.
  13. ArtemNaumova

Question: How many people actually use their apartments as apartments these days?

My apartment deed ( and apartment) disappeared forever when Crystal Palace was sold. I've been a wanderer ever since.
  14. ArtemNaumova

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Still around and original since 2005....
  15. ArtemNaumova

Paypal Desposits are "disabled"

PayPal is back and operational!
  16. ArtemNaumova

Paypal Desposits are "disabled"

I tried to deposit today via Paypal; that option on Entropia Gateway is marked as "disabled". Not sure what "disabled" means... is this permanent or temporary?
  17. ArtemNaumova

Vive - Rift or Other

I have the HTC Vive and use it for playing games, including a popular MMO space game, that have been designed specifically for virtual reality. The motion sickness isn't an issue at all for me; which I attribute to two things: 1. most people get used to motion inside VR after a while, and 2...
  18. ArtemNaumova

Selling: Rings, weapons, mixed items

bumpity bump bump for some very nice items...
  19. ArtemNaumova

Buck is back

Welcome back Buckaroo!
  20. ArtemNaumova

Selling: Shadow (M) UL set, no footguards

bump! Bump!
  21. ArtemNaumova

this is a bump... just another bump....
  22. ArtemNaumova

bumpity boop boop