3. 2013-05-01 -- allophyl young 451 ped

2013-05-01 -- allophyl young 451 ped

4. 2013-05-14 -- petonium stone 524 ped

2013-05-14 -- petonium stone 524 ped

5. 2013-05-15 -- rextelum soldier 331 ped

2013-05-15 -- rextelum soldier 331 ped

6. J

ATH: Genesis ArcSpark

Gz and already 3hours later the first 1 to tier it up another gz :)
  7. J

BIG Industries Transport Services

Good to have some ship back in Shadows , last weekend soc hunt on Ark was pretty cool. Keep up the good work
  8. J

Merry Mayhem 2012 cat 3 Solo 28th hour

nice job , hope you have a chance of winning something :)
  9. J

S3 - BIG INDUSTRIES TT Team Hunt

Great to see some ppl still care for newbies around here , keep up the good work!
  10. J

Help: Client loader already running when trying to install EU on other pc

yes already tried to remove completly and re-install , always the same problem keeps saying client loader already running. I even tried to put files from my pc on usb stick and still same issue
  11. J

Seems no solution yet ? no one else ever had the same problem and could fix it?
  12. J

I know i alway's close it, but it always happens again when I try to install. I even have to restart my PC because I can't close it in task manager. After I restart I try it again to install the game or clientloader but it always says the same clientloader already running! tnx for the very fast...
  13. J

When i download the clientloader from etropia universe on my mate his PC, it downloads perfect. Then when I try to open the clientloader it says clientloader is already running so i can't install the game. 'T is means i can't even start the game. I tried everything to fix the problem, but...
  14. J

Launch button disabled

Support sended also...
  15. J

Launch button disabled

Was told a few hours ago the locked ppl got in again? Well i couldnt check it myself yet but wanted to try just now and i have same as others here launch button disabled... Good work... Edit : windows 7 here also
  16. J

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

This is fucked up almost 24hours ago since i got kicked and wasnt able to log in anymore. even didnt got an answer from support about the issue and then the standard note stuff from the officials and even CEO they really don't care about their active players imo. CEO stated : Despite the...
  17. J

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

My account is locked also , i was on arkadia hunting a bit while suddenly i saw i had 257HP checked lil further and all professions where higher also right before i wanted to take screenshot i got kicked. Wasnt able to log in anymore after that , so now few hours later i try to log in again and...
  18. J

HP bug VU 12.8

Got a msg while hunting that HP increased to 257 Went to check professions was 126 laser pistoleer hit and several others above lvl 100 asswel. Too bad right before i wanted to take screenshot i got kicked out the game :)
  19. J

Additional beacons? where?

Maybe ask for Laura when you send support fort :D
  20. J

On 2012-09-25 21:29:17 SUPPORT replied: Hi, Thank you for your patience. I can see that you are entitled to a Complimentary Beacon, which has now been placed in your inventory. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this caused you. Kind regards, Laura | Planet Calypso Support...
  21. J

ATH: 57K Longtooth!

Still shocked :eyecrazy:
  22. LT ath

LT ath

23. J

Seems them officals always look over this treadh.... waiting to drop MU from 23pedder beacon to +1ped? I wish i sold mine few months ago while they where still worth some...
  24. J

Hi JoePilar, Thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded your inquiry to the responsible team and we will contact you as soon as we receive additional information. Thank you for your patience. Kind regards, George | Planet Calypso Support Got copy/paste answer again , guess it still is...
  25. J

Still no sign of them and seems support not replying on it either
Back