Search results

1. S

New Comp can't download

thank you!
  2. S

New Comp can't download

the error says: An error occurred when trying to download a file. entropia_universe_10.8.0.42477_setup.exe that's it.
  3. S

New Comp can't download

I can't download the game, i attempt and it comes up with an error. anyone else experience this and know how to fix it?
  4. S

One year With Emil The SkilledOne

i love you, emily! i should get on EU and see if i have enough PED to sponsor you and your silly awesome login log
  5. S

Hey you fag, i hear you gots a new soc! I liked being a Viking of Odin. All i had to do back...

Hey you fag, i hear you gots a new soc! I liked being a Viking of Odin. All i had to do back then was scream "FOR THE ALL FATHER!!!!" at the top of my lungs and i won everything forever. so you should lemme into your new society BECAUSE YOUF UCKING LOVE ME
  6. S

Hey, sorry ive been gone so long. my computer is unable ot run entropia now because of VU10. i...

Hey, sorry ive been gone so long. my computer is unable ot run entropia now because of VU10. i think my new video card MIGHT be able to run it, but if not, I MISS YOU GUYS!
  7. S

Hey, sorry ive been gone so long. my computer is unable ot run entropia now because of VU10. i...

Hey, sorry ive been gone so long. my computer is unable ot run entropia now because of VU10. i think my new video card MIGHT be able to run it, but if not, I MISS YOU GUYS!
  8. S

Mining service

Hey, i think its a pretty good service. ive given him about 25 bombs so far, and gotten prolly 22 PED from the 25 ive spent. he's really good
  9. S

JOHAAAAAAAAAN. hi.

JOHAAAAAAAAAN. hi.
  10. S

Hey! thanks for the Mining service, you're great! =D

Hey! thanks for the Mining service, you're great! =D
Back