Search results

1. Rvalldrgg

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Do you like to move it, move it? I like to move it, move it. Gz gz :D
  2. Rvalldrgg

Uber: Dream item looted, best loot ever.

gg d00d gg. 10 outta 10.
  3. Rvalldrgg

I miss Peezle?

I remember Larry.
  4. Rvalldrgg

100 Ped to Whoever Fixes This

Did you try turning it off and back on?
  5. Rvalldrgg

No one going to complain about this?

Oh no, more imaginary and fictitious beings made up of pixels and binary are being coded to be kept by other imaginary and fictitious beings made up of pixels and binary.
  6. Rvalldrgg

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall (yes the actual mall!)

Merry Crimbo. Serious inquiry: can I pay you 0 to 500 peds daily in exchange for the mall deed to be exchanged at a later date when I've given enough? Happy Festivus, you.
  7. Rvalldrgg

Hooray for Entropia!

I also love the extent of being able to customize my avatar. Even such simple things as being a bear with angel wings is good.
  8. Rvalldrgg

Hooray for Entropia!

I really like the consolidation that's happened in the last few years. Instead of separate finders and excavators for Ore and Enmatter (and later Treasures, but no finder/excavator for treasures, came after consolidation), only need use one finder for Ore and Enmatter as well as Treasures and...
  9. Rvalldrgg

Question: To click or not to click....

I'd ask "why's the rum gone?"
  10. Rvalldrgg

September's ATH

I'm getting it September 26th, 4AM EST on Proteron near Fort Troy. 244k. Be there or be square.
  11. Rvalldrgg

Lootable Pvp Oil rig

If a lootable Pvp oil rig, then add a twist or two to the rig(s). Place a few different rigs in lootable PVP, and move around every hour or few hours which rig will be working. Or have a broken pipe pop up randomly in the zone at random places spewing pick-up-able resources.
  12. Rvalldrgg

Calling out to the Entropia community

Repeatedly smash head into a brick wall. This will do two things: eventually the resin will come out, and you'll also berate yourself for being and moron while using resin.
  13. Rvalldrgg

Teaser for the movie I am making

Looks neat. I'm sure Taco will love it, he loves Punk Rock.
  14. Rvalldrgg

Petition to remove almost every BP

All blueprints need to be removed. Or else something like this will eventually happen:
  15. Basic Filters

Basic Filters

Definitive proof Basic Filters Blueprint is overpowered. Don't give me none of that Explosives BP is too much, BASIC FILTERS BLUEPRINT MUST BE REMOVED FROM EU.
  16. Rvalldrgg

Uber: 2675.72 PED Zombie Kong.

Actually 2017 :wise:
  17. Rvalldrgg

Looking back at my video that i recorded a few years back

No need to worry, you're still a big noob nowadays! :trout:
  18. HORRIFYING

HORRIFYING

19. Rvalldrgg

Curiosity

No questionnaire is complete without 'What is your favorite color?'
  20. Rvalldrgg

CDF Urgent News

I'd think if these robots were smart enough they'd leave some elite robots with the nooby/support robot's spawn and put some support robots in with the elite robot's spawn. They need to have a more coordinated assault if they want to wipe out/enslave the humans of Calypso. I for one welcome...
  21. Rvalldrgg

Retention rate

One reason for that (being no people anywhere) is there's other planets besides Calypso now. Arkadia I've seen has a bunch of poepoelp and Rocktropia when I was last there had an amount of people.
  22. Rvalldrgg

Loot algorithm exposed

You might have been close to figuring out the loot pool, but can you now work on figuring out why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the taste you can see?
  23. Rvalldrgg

Question: So who is buying a stable?

Taming confirmed to be back before March 20, 2015.
  24. Next Solar Eclipse

Next Solar Eclipse

Stables will be usable before March 20, 2015.
Back