Search results

1. Rvalldrgg

Uber: Adapted loot

One click of Adapted UR125 (L) last night resulted in a big loot. My largest uber in crafting, and second largest loot over all 3 categories (solo, have had few larger in teams hunting)! (Bp was Emine E(L), if anyone's wondering. Gave away when sold the lucky fap.)
  2. Rvalldrgg

FYI: RT Grenade Launcher Glitch

On Rocktropia (probably the last update) you are now able to buy a new weapon, the "Grenade Launcher NGL-1" from the technician under weapons. After buying 10 I tried selling a few back to make a different purchase, but I found out the 20ped is non-refundable at the TT. THEY ARE UNTRADEABLE
  3. Rvalldrgg

Uber: Abrer Laser Sight, 6k, on video

I've gotten a 6k Abrer crafting uber (and a 2k later on, a few hours later), with the 6k on video! Edit: Fullscreen and full quality is more than enough to see the video clearly.
  4. Rvalldrgg

Uber: A vast finding of Gazzurdite

Found a Vast (XXI) Gazzurdite early in the morning this morning. I was about to go to bed, but I don't think I'll be able to now :D
  5. Rvalldrgg

Uber: Birthday Tower

A day before my 21st birfday I was just doing some mining in 8 coins around the Windy Isles and found this: And also I snagged this picture: Kinda off topic, isn't this where PigBenis hit his 28k veda, or around that area? Mining around the windy isles, you say? That's a bit down south...
  6. Rvalldrgg

Arthur Oak Table

Just got an Arthur Oak Table on Chomper with Mamie Tooty Ricici. Decade MU says +282, but it varies on entropedia. Would anyone have any clue as to what this table would be worth? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Furniture&id=283
  7. Rvalldrgg

Your xmas list

The only think that should be on EVERYONE's xmas list is THIS!
  8. Rvalldrgg

Achievement: 100k Skills

Got over the 100k mark today, about 10 minutes ago :P Been playing for 3.5 years :D
  9. Rvalldrgg

Traeskeron Skin

I looted 4 skins a while ago from Traeskeron, worth 1.20 ped. In auction it says 250%, but that was a while ago. I wanted to know if they were worth anything more?
  10. Rvalldrgg

Achievement: 60 Agility

Was doing the Eviscerator mission, but those pesky Hiryuu were getting in the way, and I found out I was "doing" the Hiryuu mission at the same time the Eviscerators :P On to 61 Agility! And 70 :D
  11. Rvalldrgg

Schmelly Fanny

12. Rvalldrgg

Guinness Book 2012

I thought it was worth mentioning Entropia Universe has again been spotted in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most expensive virtual item sold... "Item" sold. It was SEE buying Calypso for $6 million in December of 2010.
  13. Rvalldrgg

random image test

it works! Move along, nothing to see here.
  14. Rvalldrgg

Bit of a problem

^That happens when I attempt to load Entropia. I double-click on Entropia, and ^that pops up. Do I need to delete and install Entropia all over again? Or does anyone know of any way to quickly fix the problem? (note: cannot even get to the client loader. Error pops up before the loader.)
  15. Rvalldrgg

Achievement: Blueprint Comprehension :D

Finally got it! ...brownie points if you can guess where i am just by the location above the radar :P
  16. Rvalldrgg

Achievement: Extraction

Extraction unlocked...maybe BPC next? :P
  17. Rvalldrgg

Happy Festivus!

One day late, but Happy Festivus! You've all disappointed me this year!
  18. Rvalldrgg

Discovery: Corrosive Strike Chip V(L)

Teaming with Jordan Arkon Fultz. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=262934&c=5 The stats and a value pic: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=262935&c=5 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=262936&c=5...
  19. Rvalldrgg

HoF: Tiny Hof

128 pedder of Alferix...#98 on hof board for about 30 seconds, soon replaced by a 129. It's a hof, and i'll take it.
  20. Rvalldrgg

Uber: Massive find, I'm UBER excited

I found a massive amount of cumbriz... ...HUZZAH!!! :D Also...my trifecta of ubers in mining, hunting, and crafting is now complete! As well...used Of-105 + OA-107 to find @ OLA 64.
  21. Rvalldrgg

I'm a banana

...umm... ...yah...
  22. Rvalldrgg

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birfday to me, I live in a tree, I look like a ...............bumblebee? and i...do bumblebees even smell like anything? nectar, maybe? or honey? :D oh, and i'm 19 today...well, it's still today for me, the 22nd...17 minutes till the 23rd :D so juuuust on time Edit: In celebration of...
  23. Rvalldrgg

Blondie's Magnificent Flying...Killing Machine

So, my soc mate made me goto Port Atlantis...and i had no idea she'd be making me commit suicide... soo...i made a video of the event (it said it was going to be 1080p...but i guess not)...so it should be right below this few sentences...
  24. Rvalldrgg

Uber: First crafting, second total :D

I've gotten myself an awesome little Uber :D (2nd crafting hof overall, 2nd uber overall (first was hispidus)) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=253444&c=22 :D I'm positively bouncing in my seat!
  25. Rvalldrgg

Need to find: David DavvvvE Eriksson

I need to find David DavvvvE Eriksson. My friend murat EQUA DORUS accidentally did a bid of 3,000 ped+ on 44 gazzurdite ingots, when he meant only about 40 or so. Please help me find Dave D.E., please. EDIT: Also, if anyone finds David, EQUA says he'll give you some sort of monetary reward...
Back