Search results

1. Damianto

[LIVESTREAM]Dusty Drones: Return of the second HoF.

I'll follow this thread for sure :D good luck my mentor :D
  2. Damianto

need a little help

Last year I had a claim on a mountain which wasn't possible to get, I wrote a support case (with screen) and at the end they gave me my ores back (~10peds value) :D
  3. Damianto

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted and +repped...
  4. Damianto

Question: Mining support request

I know how you feel :/ I have lost 800 peds during last 4 days (oa103+oa104) and got just a 50 ped global :rolleyes: If I don't hit a nice global the next days I won't play for more than a while..
  5. Damianto

11k Blausariam!!!

gratz man :D why do you edit position if you said that's treasure island (near furor)? lol
  6. Damianto

This is a uber for me

gratz :eek: anyway, why isn't there written in the global chat?? it's more than 50 peds..
  7. Damianto

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

Very interesting poll, it shows that after 2006 the number of people coming here is always decreased :( edit: it can mean that: - older players are more spammers - EU marketing is decreasing - EU is an old game - now there are other game better than EU - the entertainment of the game is...
  8. Damianto

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

8o ........
  9. Damianto

2000 EFD logo contest

2000 EFD :eek: gl :D
  10. Damianto

voted and +rep given :D
  11. Damianto

Buying: Prospecting

Salerno, you have a pm :D
  12. Damianto

It should be a little less than 15 peds and I'll pay 1500%.. yesterday the syte worked..
  13. Damianto

I can make an exception for you :)
  14. Damianto

Hi :D I'm searching ~25ped tt of prospecting skill and I pay 1500%, no less and no more :D edit: salerno will sell it to me :)
  15. Damianto

Uber: Twin Towers On Ice

OMG O___O and barbara just got another 2k peds zinc looooool gratz to both O__O
  16. Damianto

Uber: Very Very Rare BP

Gratz :D Anyway to see if it's really an uber you should sell it for 1k ped! The price doesn't seem to be rigged because there are 10 bps sold this year, gl to sell it! :D
  17. Damianto

First Uber - Mining

Big gratz mate :D now it's my turn :laugh:
  18. Damianto

Hunting Log: Dusty Troxies!

Tomorrow Dustrial has the last exam (statistics)..
  19. Damianto

Sal's New Mining Log

gratz on your ignisium tower :D
  20. Damianto

Derid - A newbies situation and progress

Great blog :D You've been working on it for more than half a year and you've learnt a lot of mechanics.. but hey, you're no more a newbie (just a flint guy lol) :D
  21. Damianto

voted and repped :D
  22. Damianto

Gibnib

:laugh::laugh:
  23. Damianto

HoF: It's not just a Stool!

... and another one :D Click to enlarge This time I didn't get a limited bp :( but I was :eek: too I think I won't craft pall stool anymore, it's expensive (especially on condition) :silly2: I have put all my limited blueprint on auctioner (blueprint-->furniture) and maybe I'll sell even my...
  24. Pall Stool

Pall Stool

pall stool
  25. Damianto

HoF: It's not just a Stool!

THX guys :D "Bend Blueprint (L)" 54 clicks.. I put it on auctioner as many others (already 4 offers) :D Crafting pall stool is convenient only because of limited bp dropped (I have tt all the pall stool I have crafted).. In 400 clicks I got just this limited bp, I expected more because I was...
Back